The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Siegfried and Roy hint they may return (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Tudor
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbia, SC
209 Posts

Profile of John Tudor
siegfried

"A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag," Horn told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Friday for a story about the pair's possible return to show business. "Act surprised when you hear about it."
"Ars longa, vita brevis." (Life is short, the art so long to learn) -Hippocrates
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I wouldn't be too surprised if they return to SOME KIND of performing. But honestly, I don't know how they could do they show they once had at the Mirage. Roy improves every year and last Feb. at WMS he was a little hard to understand. He seemed to be mumbling about Michael Jackson loves all magicians. No one reacted. Shortly after he said this, a friend who works for the convention told me that Michael Jackson was actually at the hotel with his kids. He even told a slightly off color joke. One thing is for sure, regardless of his physical condition, his sense of humor seems to be sharp as a tack.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I saw S&R around 1985-6 when they were still at the Frontier and a pair of tickets for awesome seats was less than a 100 bucks! Seems like it was around the same time that you could also get a prime rib dinner for $1.99 and a shrimp cocktail for .50! LOL
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Best seats were $77 in 1994. They were worth every penny and DC was about $50.
JohnEBlaze
View Profile
New user
Maitland, FL
66 Posts

Profile of JohnEBlaze
Weren't they going to do a show where Darren Romeo did all the heavy lifting and they got come out and host the show with a few illusions here and there?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-12-04 02:18, MickeyPainless wrote:
I saw S&R around 1985-6 when they were still at the Frontier and a pair of tickets for awesome seats was less than a 100 bucks! Seems like it was around the same time that you could also get a prime rib dinner for $1.99 and a shrimp cocktail for .50! LOL

Those WERE the days.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
JohnEBlaze
View Profile
New user
Maitland, FL
66 Posts

Profile of JohnEBlaze
Scratch that, all I could find was this on the Romeo rumor...

http://itricks.com/news/?p=285

Although with the new hints, maybe there is something to it. Has anyone seen Roy live lately? Is he well enough to be stage ready?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Roy has been using the Quadriciser, which is a machine invented by a friend of mine. This thing is real magic. Whether Roy will ever be able to perform is still on the table. Larry set this up in their home and just recently visited him. He is doing very good.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Siegfried and Roy hint they may return (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL