The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Cellophane on cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yankeeprez
View Profile
New user
Florida
46 Posts

Profile of yankeeprez
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so please forgive me. My quesiton to everyone is how to remove the cellophane from a card box while keeping it intact. There are many tricks that I would love to perform that involve the cellophane intact (Like from Five Times Five Japan) and I just can't keep it intact! It also really annoys me because before the book was reprinted, everyone who had some PDF copy of the book could perform New Era Moving Pips except for me, someone who has the book!

So, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Noah
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
If you take an Xacto knife, or similar tool, you can "break" the cellophane at the top, where the two ends fold under each other, keeping it completely intact, or you can cut around the top of the box, and slide that portion off, leaving the remainder of the deck wrapped in cellophane.
yankeeprez
View Profile
New user
Florida
46 Posts

Profile of yankeeprez
I'm pretty sure I've tried it this way...But I will try again!

Also, is there just a way to do it without any extra appliances, it doesn't matter though.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Open it carefully at the bottom, then reglue. Most people will only check the top.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Cellophane on cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL