The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » MicroEconomics (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kardillusions
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, AB
544 Posts

Profile of kardillusions
Who's doing this stuff? What are your favorite routines? I just got a set, and wow are they fun. I find I'm having too much fun with them to actually put them down and read the material, so I'm here to ask you which routines are your favorites, using the micro purses.

Scott.
www.hermitmagic.com
Hermit Magic Magazine
Instagram: @hermitmagicmag
Subscribe today!
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I do a few routines out of the book. My favorite one is "Imaginary Money" (I think that's what it's called). I do that one all the time in the restaurant. Another good one is the "Dime Machine." Both routines are Curtis'. He has some killer stuff, but there are other awesome routines in there too. Rindfleisch has some cool stuff in there too, you gotta see him do it, looks great.

-Bill
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Hey guys, Thanks for the kind words. I like the the cigar chapter, but that's just me. I also enjoy Curtis' "Dime Machine" and sometimes will follow it with "Here,Hold my Purse". Also don't skip Curtis' intro. there are a lot of good ides right there.

Scott, I'd love to see what you come up with using the purses.

Thanks again guys,
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » MicroEconomics (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL