The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money/Bill Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I wouldn't even suggest the M.M dvd to someone starting out, but that's just me.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
If you want something that is very good but I have to warn you it is a bit expensive for some. Scotty York's Card or coin in pocket watch is a very very good effect. You can buy it from Denny&Lee's. Something to look into anyway.
David Tower
View Profile
Regular user
David Tower
124 Posts

Profile of David Tower
Roger Klause’s Silver Certificate is a good one for this. You borrow a bill, roll it into a cone and then dump out ten dimes. Easily resets and really catches people off guard. You can find it in Roger Klause In Concert.

David Tower
David Tower
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2008-01-02 18:08, David Tower wrote:
Roger Klause’s Silver Certificate is a good one for this. You borrow a bill, roll it into a cone and then dump out ten dimes. Easily resets and really catches people off guard. You can find it in Roger Klause In Concert.

David Tower

Great book and the effect mentioned is simple,direct and strong.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Quote:
On 2008-01-02 18:08, David Tower wrote:

David Tower

Doesn't have to be dimes. Dan Tong begins his great spongeball routine by producing the first ball from a bill rolled into a cone. Find it (and other wonderful routines) on his "Dan Tong, Finally" DVD set.

Andy
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
David Tower
View Profile
Regular user
David Tower
124 Posts

Profile of David Tower
I have always said I prefer concepts, subtleties and techniques over tricks and Roger Klause’s “Silver Certificate” idea is the perfect example. Using the technique as Andre Hagen mentioned with the production of a sponge ball, you could borrow a bill, roll it into a cone and produce sugar or salt, a silk or streamer, a “happy birthday note”, rubber bands for your rubber band routine, or even candy or liquid although the candy and liquid would not be easily resetable. Things like this are limited only by your imagination and circumstances.

David Tower
David Tower
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money/Bill Trick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL