The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Alchemy al la Ascanio Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
For those of you who might not be familiar with David London's work, David is one of the most creative thinkers in magic today! His work is bizarre in the true sense of the word and is extremely inspiring.

Alchemy al la Ascanio is a solid routine. This is David's variation of the Ascanio spread. Now, I have to admit that I was involved with the editing of this particular book, BUT, I AM NOT a card guy. This is one of the reasons I took on this particular project. I figured that if I could follow the moves, anyone could. Guess what???
Anyone with hands, eyesight, the ability to read and a slight amount of coordination could learn this routine with a little practice. This book is more of a routine ... It is an exercise in creation of a magic effect and research in the creation of a particular card sleight.

All of David's stuff is highly recommended, as is his current magazine - "Beyond the Smoke and Mirrors".

Check out:

http://www.magicalthinking.net/london.html

David is also a member of the Doppler Effect which is a think tank group including some other VERY creative folks.

If David wasn't so noteworthy, these guys wouldn't allow him to hang out ;-).

http://www.the-doppler-effect.com/home.html

'Nuff said, buy his stuff ... You won't be sorry!!!!

Magickally,
Dave Birtwell

P.S. - I DO NOT get any $$$ or kickback from my endorsements. I just think this stuff is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Alchemy al la Ascanio Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL