The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Nice Cheap Packet Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dobber
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of dobber
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I no longer see a way of searching the forums. Anyway, I received a couple of Wal-Mart business card wallets as a gift this year. They are found in the office and business supply section next to the portfolios, etc. They are "Cambridge" brand. They contain those little plastic windows which can be discarded. Do so.
What you now have is an attractive, black leather wallet which will easily hold 4-5 cards on each side.

This is perfect for me as I like to leave the house with one or two magical things and not a huge wallet meant to hold many packet tricks. And they only cost about two or two and a half bucks.
Rob Gransee
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Thanks Rob. Great tip!

Mark. Smile
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Ditto, thanks for that tip. I have been looking for some packet trick holders that were reasonable and looked nice.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Same here. Thanks for the tip.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Great accessory..Always come in handy...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Being in SoCal, I typically use "Magic Castle" card holders. They sell them at the souvenir shop for under 5 bucks if I remember correctly and I buy 2 or 3 at a time. In fact it's been a few years since I purchased any but they look cool, with the Magic Castle logo printed on the front. That's what I use anyways.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Quote:
On 2008-01-05 09:25, GlenD wrote:
Being in SoCal, I typically use "Magic Castle" card holders. They sell them at the souvenir shop for under 5 bucks if I remember correctly and I buy 2 or 3 at a time. In fact it's been a few years since I purchased any but they look cool, with the Magic Castle logo printed on the front. That's what I use anyways.

GlenD

Also available for $2.75 (+shipping) through Magic Castle's online gift shop.

http://www.magiccastle.com/giftshop/orde......rows=10&
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Good point, I wasn't thinking about the online option and thanks for the info on price (I just remember they were pretty inexpensive).
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Branden Darcel
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs, CO
72 Posts

Profile of Branden Darcel
Thanks for the tip! I'll probably check that out tomorrow!
Branden Darcel
Mental Illusionist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Nice Cheap Packet Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL