The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Full Suit Production Revisited (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
An awesome routine inspired by Benjamin Earl's Past Midnight DVD series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZZF7rNPF8

Comments welcome
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Just an opinion by me...re-watch the tips by Ben on the Psychological table shuffle, and the cut. Yes some will say I know what to look out for etc, but if I can see them, then they are still being performed incorrectly. STILL whilst watching Ben do the shuffle and cut, it looks invisible. It's amazing to watch him, as even after you watch the method, you still can't see him doing it in performance
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Alvin Martinez
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Alvin Martinez
The table shuffle was verry obvious
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Quote:
On 2008-01-01 13:39, Christopher Williams wrote:
Just an opinion by me...re-watch the tips by Ben on the Psychological table shuffle, and the cut. Yes some will say I know what to look out for etc, but if I can see them, then they are still being performed incorrectly.

I don't know it, but I saw through it.

Do practice the cut and the shuffle ( very intresting false shuffle ). And also check Card College for the riffle shuffle. There are mistakes in the hand postions. The hands should be touching the table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Full Suit Production Revisited (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL