The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Has anyone seen a review of Bad to the Balloon DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Hi All,

I sent my DVD series to MAGIC magazine in months ago. I haven't had a subscription for a while .... has anyone seen a review of it? Bad to the Balloon #1 & #2 also two tricks Twinkle... twinkle & My Bunny Daryl.

Anyone at MAGIC come here?
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Not a full review, but the Sep issue had a (long) paragraph on volume one in the 'Noted Briefly' section. The first half of the paragraph reads like the description on a DVD box. Toward the end it says:

"This 71 minute DVd was shot in multiple locations and is both semi-entertaining and educational. The figures Byrne sculpts are well-considered, and watching him do the work is half the fun. Well-produced and easy to learn from, this DVD may spark the interest of twisters looking for a new bend or two for their balloons."

I would guess the reason it didn't get a full-blown review is simply because it's balloon twisting and not magic.

Looking back as far as Jun I didn't see anything about Twinkle or Daryl.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I just heard that Predictionary will get a FULL review in August issue....so cool!!
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
I have been searching the net for a review of either dvd but have found nothing.
Mark would it be possible to post even a 20 sec. clip of a scene from the dvd where you are teaching how to make a hat? I love your designs but want to make sure I can learn from your teaching style before buying the dvd.

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Has anyone seen a review of Bad to the Balloon DVDs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL