The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » American Carny Escapes Today (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Just got the email from amazon.com that my copy was shipped out TODAY!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
You're really going to enjoy it, wise purchase Frank
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Still waiting.....Hurry up Postman!
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
My DVD finally arrived, (due to the Monday Holiday), on Tuesday and I just got the time to watch it this evening!

Wow! This was Very Cool to watch!

I've never actually been to Coney Island, but I now have a better feel of just what it is like there! Soooo much rich history at Coney that is unfortunately slowly being forced away!

Such a shame!

I did get a big kick in seeing my friend, Nancy on the DVD as one of Todd's student's in his sideshow class!

I'm the one that originaly talked her into doing it!!!

Anyway a fun watch, and simply a must-see for ANYONE who has a fascination for the Sideshow!

=Frank=

=Frank=

Frank Thurston

Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
We have searched around our area for the DVD, but no one has it. My daughter will check online to get a copy. Can't wait to see it.

Glenn
The Feegee Mermaid
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of The Feegee Mermaid
The DVD got here today, Its a great movie. Watching Mevlin Burkharts performance was amazing, that nail is huge! Also, If anyone knows where the "Fun Easter Egg" is please send me a PM. Thanks.

_The.Feegee-Mermaid
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Fantastic! Ordered today!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Well my copy got here today (Ordered back on the 13th Jan (Video Barn) So its a late night up tonight with square eyes,,,can`t wait !!

Ken

Well it beats painting this bl***y ceiling.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
LOVED IT!!!!
MARVELOUS!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I will be borrowing kens adn sitting with my phone copying it ..... ill even get someone to walk past as thought they were going to the loo - just like the little sods do at the cinema over here ......

only joking I will be gettinga look as soon as I can......

SOunds great!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I so enjoyed watching Todd, Harley, Chris McDaniel and ALL the rest of the truly phenomenal performers...ALL OF THEM GREAT!

Harley going from four to two nails made me yell out loud! Fantastic!

This film is at its heart, a well deserved love song to Todd Robbins.
I found Todd's stories here all very compelling and really moving. Such style and grace on stage and off.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Eddie can now become an honorary blockhead, whether he vents or not.

It's a remarkable homage to Todd, who deserves it, and the rest of us were happy to make our small contributions.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
"Muggs"
View Profile
New user
Bridgeport, CT
64 Posts

Profile of
The DVD is excellent! I got mine in three days from Barnes & Noble. If your local store doesn't have it, they'll order it and have it in 3 days OR you can order online.
Todd and Nick did a superb job putting this together. It was great to see so many "names" in the business performing and talking about the history of the sideshow. GREAT DVD, GREAT JOB, GREAT ENTERTAINMENT.

Muggs

PS Harley, we talked about it, I've seen pics but it was GREAT seeing it performed.
Alexx Argen
View Profile
New user
"New" for 10+ years with only
85 Posts

Profile of Alexx Argen
Just finished the film and let me say WOW. I loved it. Great job to all that were involved. Im going to be watching this again with my friends tomorrow.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
After almost six months of waiting for my daughter to purchase it, she finally did and I watched it. Needless to say, it was fantastic. I enjoyed the other features in the DVD as well (except for the movie about the slasher). Todd, Harley, Nipps and the others were great. I loved the rope routine from the Wild West show and Melvin Burkhart.

Todd, congratulations to you and the others for a fine performance and interesting show. Now, when are you going to do the same with Carnival Knowledge?

Glenn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » American Carny Escapes Today (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL