The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel was Vegas Tripping's pick - ANTI-ANGEL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Jim, you have exibited a great amount of poise here. Thanks as well.

I do say the cow should stay burried silverking, lets hope it does.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
Quote:
On 2008-01-10 12:32, Slim King wrote:
We all have our own personal standards. I'm no saint. I've done shows that would make Snake Babe blush!

Me, blush? Hmmm, hasn’t happened yet.
:devilish:
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Is it wrong to manifest visuals of myself and Snakebabe sipping red wine in a Bellagio hot tub?
Not that I'm doing that.....I just want to know if it's wrong Smile
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
Not at all Smile
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Smile
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2008-02-19 16:17, Dannydoyle wrote:
Jim, you have exibited a great amount of poise here. Thanks as well.

I do say the cow should stay burried silverking, lets hope it does.

Thank you Danny.
However over the months to come I would not be surprised to see it jump back up and start running about.

Or possibly one that looks just like it.

J ...

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
God I hope not.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The cow will provide someone to talk to when Raymond is absent.

Talking to the animals is the coming thing.

It is the latest talent John Edward professes.

He was doing it at Australia Zoo between chats with Steve Irwin.

It is good to see him come up with something original - though I predict that in the 1960's they will make a movie about this starring George Harrison.

Destiny
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You laugh but Discovery Channel ahd the "Pet Psychic"! SERIOUSLY they did. May still I am not sure.

How do I get that gig? Seems pretty easy really.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
ITMagic
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of ITMagic
Quote:
On 2008-02-19 13:42, Jim-Callahan wrote:(Next time I will pay reporters directly before the fact to write the story)

Is that comment as stupid as it seems to be?
You're going to pay a reporter to write a story about something before it actually happens?
And that ladies and gentlemen, perfectly summarises Jim's ethics.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
How did I get to this GOP convention? I've got to get back to the future!
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I've noticed in the recent MINDFREAK shows (yes, I still watch them), that Criss has lately been showing effects off of his teaching DVDs, but is also broadcasting the methodology as well.

Isn't this exposure?
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
There was a children's program that Max Maven was on where he ocassionally showed some little tricks to illustrate something scientific or educational.
Copperfield had a coloring book he sold at his shows with some little magic tricks in it.
I think we are taking Criss Angel way to seriously. We're on here talking about who he's dancing with at a club. It's silly. Aren't there more important things in the world?
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
On 2008-09-20 17:29, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
I've noticed in the recent MINDFREAK shows (yes, I still watch them), that Criss has lately been showing effects off of his teaching DVDs, but is also broadcasting the methodology as well.

Isn't this exposure?

Of course it is! He is doing nothing BUT exposure.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just watched a segment the other day where a kid writes a word his own palm. CA "Shocks" the kid and then has him open his hand. (To see what's happened or disappeared Smile )The kid puts his hand in front of the camera and opens it AWAY from himself while saying AMAZING, without even looking at his own palm at all Smile
They don't even bother to edit it to catch the stooges mistake.
Bad Deal!
But funny Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So you keep watching anyhow Slim? Wow talk about an obsession LOL.

I have not watched more than 2 consecutive minutes (usually his first word gets to me too badly) in years. I guess I am doing more to damage his career in the long run than you are LOL.

Sorry man just find it funny you even bother to watch. Good luck storming the castle.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks Danny! I just got cable in an effort to assist in married life (She likes TV) and we were surfing between channels when MF was on. I caught just enough to make me laugh.
The Castle Storming is going well Smile

Many laughed when I put the pins in the Criss Angel VooDoo Doll, but since then his Vegas show has been delayed several MONTHS, he's gotten a Black Eye (Bar Fight?), his Movie has been put on Hold, and his Bimbo selection has went downhill Smile
I Believe Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So you claim credit for a self destructive personality destroying himself, then take pleasure in the devistation? Nice.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Doll gets the credit!
It's called REVENGE THERAPY Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel was Vegas Tripping's pick - ANTI-ANGEL (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL