The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DE'RING DVD BY DE'VO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Lots of practice.
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Great DVD and killer effect. Takes a lot of practice though.

I made it my pet project on a recent holiday... two weeks of constant practice... had the ring shoot out of my hands a couple of times on the flight home... spent a bit of time crawling down the aisle of the plane looking for it Smile

As a big 'Magical' ring would look out of place on me...Im using a normal silver band style ring... which makes things a touch harder.

I use it at the end of a ring to rubber band routine. Nice finish.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I purchased this from "E" over a year ago. The demo was so unreal that I thought it was too good to be real!:) Lots of shots of him performing in front everyday people. The method is explained without any audio instructions but it is so well explained visually that you'll be practicing right away.(Trust me);) However, listen very carefully to the type of ring to use. I use my wedding band impromptu, but is a little tougher to do than wearing the recommended style. Practice is the key to everything, and practice is required to use this clever sleight. But once you have it, you have it. It's a great trick that always gets superb reactions. You'll have to really like this sort of magic to give it the proper time to learn, and this video when followed will teach you how to do it right. It's not hard to learn, but takes practice.

This would be great for close-ups but it's not angle proof. These angles however, are as much as a roadblock as an ant is to oncoming traffic on the 401. Very easy to control and hide angles.(not to worry) Lots of other cool handlings are included in this Dvd as well, so once you get the basic down and running smooth, you can learn the other handlings and turn the whole ring thing into a complete table, or close-up act if you wanted to.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
ghostpianist
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of ghostpianist
It was fun. I enjoyed doing those moves with a ring.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DE'RING DVD BY DE'VO (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL