The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Another trabucco holdout (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
I am looking at purchasing the trabucco holdout. I have used the search feature and read up on it but I still have a few questions. I know that it can be done in an untucked shirt, and you don't necessarily need a jacket, but what is included in the set? I just am hoping that it is as "visual" and good as people claim it to be. If I can get at least one or two, really strong and clean effects I think I may consider it.

I also read somewhere that someone was using a much cheaper product in the same way as the holdout (pm for more details, I don't want to expose anything). I had that much cheaper product and if that is what the trabucco is like, I can't justify spending that much money on it...Any help is appreciated. If a trabucco owner wants to pm me and chat about it, I'd love it. Thanks so much. Everyone here is so friendly!

-ben
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
Ben,

Posted a thread a few days ago on holdouts. the guys have given me a lot of info. You may want to try to post it there...It's under manipulation.

Andrew
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Sending you a PM.
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
I just have to say......Vic Trubucco was personally showing me coin magic last year in NEW YORK....
..... I congratulated him on his excellent sleight of hand.... Also we all know Vic is a fantastic guy!!
.....Come to find out he was using the Trubucco Holdout....I could not believe it ... I never noticed anything that would indicate Vic was using a holdout....THATS HOW EXCELLENT IT IS!!!! It is undetectable!!!!! And quite unbelievable............
...........Vic fooled me badly ..I admit it 100%.
I was so fooled I couldn't believe it!!!!

I just wanted to tell those who may have an interest in his Holdout!!!"IT'S EXCELLNT"

MICKEY SILVER
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I have one and it broke within two months of using it. It is a very good utility device but it is not very sturdy.
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Hello,
I've purchased the Trabucco Holdout and concur with Mickey. I've found it very useful, well made and very deceptive. The props and instructions that come with the package are all very well thought out. Vic's performances are really smooth.

Don't forget- It makes a great companion and/or utility device for the Triple Threat or 3CM.

Jim
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
I am a new user of the Trabucco Holdout and have to say that it is the best investment that I have made in my magic...period. I do magic at a children's hospital and the Trabucco Holdout allows me to absolutely confound the kids. It's easy to use..in fact, after installing it, I was using it within ten minutes. Obviously, many of the supplied effects take practice but there is no difficult learning curve. All of the supplied components are high quality and well thought out. If you want to take your magic to a new level, don't hesitate. Invest in one of these. You won't be sorry. I purchased mine from Elmwood Magic. Owner Paul Richards is honest, trustworthy, and will do anything to make his customers happy.
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
Is this holdout big and hard to conceal?
What kind of clothes do you have to wear for this?
Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
241 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
I have one and use it with great success.
Mine broke after a few months. Paul Richards exchanged it for a new one. Paul is great to deal with.
It is an awsome weapon. I have a couple of coats which I transfer it between.
The gimmick is not visible and should never be seen. I have used it at club meetings and no one has ever suspected it's use.

Jim
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
Jim: How did your Trabucco Holdout break??
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
Jim Stan Magic Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago Area
241 Posts

Profile of Jim Stan Magic Man
Billm55,
PM'ed you with details.
Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Another trabucco holdout (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL