The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Pre-Recorded Voice Overs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I will have to talk to Rob about preorders. I have to touch base with him as we finalize tracks and get things close to production. I know at some point he is taking preorders and will be doing that. I will see what I can find out.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Just wanted to let everyone know that Magic Enhancer Volume 2 is FINALLY released. PLease check the web site for pre-order info and to hear samples. There are many tracks such as openers, closers, funny announcements, sound effects and more.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks so much!!

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I'll add my plug for Magic Enhancer products. I have the first Magic Enhancer CD, and I like it a lot. I also have several of their routines (Vanishing Banana, Movie Time, Thought Transmitter), and they are uniformly excellent. Highly recommended.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
alexa
View Profile
Veteran user
NJ
393 Posts

Profile of alexa
Hi,

Is there any price break for ordering both cds (customized) at the same time?

Thanks,

Alexa
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Scott- Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy all of our products. You're the best!!!

Alexa- PM me and I will work out a deal with you and do it for a discounted cost. That's not a problem.
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
www.MagicEnhancer.com
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
That's nice work Robert.
(Please keep us posted on the release of Cheeka. Rubber chickens are my life.)
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
The new Magic Enhancer V.2 has some nice material on it, and the production quality is superb. You'd have to be a pretty awesome magician (and not particularly modest) to use some of the intros, as they tend to overegg the pudding, but other intros are more comedic. I re-edited one of the longer comedy bits to use only two short sections of a longer spiel, which worked fine. The sound effects are well chosen and sound great. Chances are, you'll find something (or a few things) on the CD you'll want to use.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Jazzy,

Cheeka is in the works and getting assembled. This is going to be another blockbuster, like Movie Time and Thoughts Transmitter 200, from him. I'm so glad he cose me again!! LOL.

It really is a funny routine that allows the performer to put themselves into it. This will be on the more expensive side (everything will be included). We're thinking around the $175 price point. As we get closer to release date, I'll start giving more details on the routine...

Just thought I'd give an update!!

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
www.MagicEnhancer.com
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
I'd be glad to do some voice overs for any magician that needs it, not for free, of course. I will go with the standard rate pricing that others charge as to not undercut them. (Magicians should do the same thing with their acts with others in the area)

I was in Atlanta area radio for 7 years, and am a member of the Georgia Radio Hall of fame.

And Bob Sanders and Tabby Crabb know my radio voice. They have told me I don't even need a radio station to be able to broadcast! LOL
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Ive done the generic voice overs, local radio DJ personalized ones then finally, I just get a person at the gig to introduce me with a bio presented before the show. Of all, I think the actual recognized human works better for me because a bio changes as your show matures.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Just uploaded some samples from my pre show announcements cd to youtube.

See the link in my signature!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Great samples! I'm sold!

Lou Serrano
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I've used this for some time and can not say enough great things about Tim's quality CD. Definitely worthwhile.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Pre-Recorded Voice Overs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL