The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » The Sands From Egypt (aka Hindu Sands) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
Hi everyone! I've lost my instruction manual for the Desert Sands trick, and I was wondering if someone could PM me the names of the 3 chemicals that are used. Thanks in advance!

-Taylor

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 11:43pm
This topic can be closed now, thank you!

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:44pm
On the other hand, maybe not. Now that I have the chemical names once again, I'm having a lot of trouble finding places to buy them. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Taylor
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Get P.O.W.E.R. from Hank Lee's. Much better for the Sand routine and cheaper.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
So I presume it's the same 3 ch*****ls that are used in other versions, and its just cheaper, or is it a totally different concept? And if so, I assume its completely applicable to the stage routine? Thanks for your reply!

-Taylor
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
mghia
View Profile
Veteran user
Kymystical
387 Posts

Profile of mghia
Hi,
P.O.W.E.R is not the same chemicals as Hindu sands. If you would like those, we have them as well.
The P.O.W.E.R. chemicals allow you to do other routines and we feel has a higher degree of safety. You will have to modify the methodology of adding the one of the chems but it is not an issue for most. PM me for a special pricing on the water bowl chems or P.O.W.E.R. or you can get them by supporting and requesting them from your local dealer.

MG
House of Wonder
formerly Kymystical Magic
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
Hocus Pocus is selling something called "Black Water Clear Water" and it looks like it might work pretty good. It's $35.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » The Sands From Egypt (aka Hindu Sands) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL