The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Do you have any questions about the Misers Dream? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Quote:
On 2008-10-02 01:32, Flying Magus wrote:
I have to say Levent in=s one crazy man! I didn't even know champagne buckets had 'wazoos', yet he has gimmicked his right up it.

Seriously, the DVD set is comprehensive and very well produced. Levent's own routine is incredibly clean and justifies the work he has done on his bucket. I still laughed all the way through the 3rd disc. Somebody take away that man's Dremel - please!

Thanks Michel!

When I teach my Miser's Dream routine in my lecture, after I expose the secret gimmick for my pail, I always get a laugh from the magician's watching the lecture. This even happened during my lecture at British Ring Convention, last week at Eastbourne, England. Perhaps it is because they can't believe the lengths I will go to perfect a trick?

In any case my DVD set mostly teaches the sleight of hand methods for the miser's dream. I think of disc three (of the set) as a way of making the point, that in magic simplicity is not necessarily the best or only option. Factors such as personal taste, artistic expression and performing situations can often guide our hands as we choose effects, routines and apparatus.

In case anyone is living near the Atlanta, Georgia, USA area. I will be doing my combined "Fundamental Rules", "Miser's Dream" and "Roy Benson and the Billiard Balls" lecture on October 7th for the IBM Ring 9 in Atlanta. Check my website for details.

Also, I've posted a short video, showing some scenes from my Misers Dream DVD set. You can also see it on my website.

Best regards,
Levent
http://www.LeventMagic.com
D Walker
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of D Walker
This looks like it is exactly what I have been looking for. I can not wait to get my DVD's in the mail.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I guess I got to the party late again. The price has jumped from $39 to $59. It looks like an awesome set, though. Have to pick it up after Christmas.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Bleh .. I was too impatient, I couldn't wait. I ordered this, the super salt pour gimmick, and super salt shaker.

I'll be meeting the mailman at the box everyday.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Do you have any questions about the Misers Dream? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL