The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newest Member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the Deuce
View Profile

Boston
0 Posts

Profile of the Deuce
Hello,
I'm the Deuce from Boston and I am pleased to be here. Looks like a killer board here I can't wait to get involved.
vpatanio
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of vpatanio
Hey Deuce,

Welcome. How long have you been into magic? What type of magic are you into?

Enjoy, from a fellow New Englander.

-Vinny
the Deuce
View Profile

Boston
0 Posts

Profile of the Deuce
Well I was really into it as a young teen and performed on local access cable and for a lot of family events. I started a club in Jr. High.. After along gap I have gotten the bug again about a year ago esp. after performing for a nephew's Bday party this past summer. I like close up, cards, and hope to get a little into small escapes..

:)
state
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of state
Well, since you're from Boston I guess I can't hold being a Sox fan against you.
Michael Hajek
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
4 Posts

Profile of Michael Hajek
Deuce,

Welcome. You will find that there are a number of returnees to magic like us after long layoffs.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Duece,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Newest Member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL