The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Taylor Imagineering’s T•3 Delayed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
So.. What date do you recon then? I'm ridiculously excitied. Smile it just seems like its a real powertool of mentalism.
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I have only just read the blurb, sounds awesome!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Has anyone heard an update on availability, or how things went at Blackpool.
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Christopher,

I would like to purchase T3 when available.

Please keep us informed

Thanks,

Omar
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoy the work Taylor Imagineering does. I generally dislike electronic materials however the Real Ghost is something I really liked and Christopher actually sat there with me on the phone as he guided me through an issue I encountered ensuring the problem was solved.

Very impressive. I look forward to see what else follows.

L.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Thanks Luke! Your ideas for the Ghost are wonderful.

Blackpool was an absolute BLAST. The Ghost sold out and there were quite a few who came to the Alakazam table to see T3. It broke my heart to have to tell them it is not yet up to my standards. I am hopeful though and feel confident that I will be able to iron out the problem. Cheers all, and thank you for your understanding.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Back from Blackpool. I sure will get T3 when it is ready as Christopher is such a nice person - and his products are an absolute must.
JJS
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2008-02-25 12:54, willowtaylor wrote:
Thanks Luke! Your ideas for the Ghost are wonderful.

Blackpool was an absolute BLAST. The Ghost sold out and there were quite a few who came to the Alakazam table to see T3. It broke my heart to have to tell them it is not yet up to my standards. I am hopeful though and feel confident that I will be able to iron out the problem. Cheers all, and thank you for your understanding.

Christopher

Christopher... I was the person who brought your last Real Ghost late on the sunday, and spoke to you about the 'paper'.. Smile

One thing.. is this unit the real ghost I or II ? since having now looked at the unit I have a ton of ideas on things that could be added to a second (or third) version.. particularly the ability to do the effect with both hands in the open. Smile

Its a wonderful object... although I may have to lock away my wallet to stop me purchasing the other items.. I'm getting married this year and I need to make sure I control my spending on items Smile Smile

it was nice to meet you and pick your brains!!!
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Christopher, it was really nice to meet you and send so many people in your direction. I will be purchasing 'The Real Ghost' in the very near future (as I may have mentioned LOL) I witnessed and felt first hand the awesome power of this effect, it was real magic.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
So real ghost is largely a stage effect? but I was wondering does anyone have many ideas for handling etc for walkabout? I mean obviously it needs to be done right? has anyone done this, can they talk me through how? as I do have some gigs that are stage, but most aren't. Smile

PM me, thankyou guys
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2008-02-26 06:01, Vincent.Lynch wrote:
So real ghost is largely a stage effect? but I was wondering does anyone have many ideas for handling etc for walkabout? I mean obviously it needs to be done right? has anyone done this, can they talk me through how? as I do have some gigs that are stage, but most aren't. Smile

PM me, thankyou guys

no.. real ghost 1 (the current unit on sale) can be done on stage or, mainly parlor, walk around etc, the videos show you how to set up for this, obviously you need to set up right. Real Ghost 2, as far as I cant tell is the stage specific version...
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-02-26 05:58, kinesis wrote:
Christopher, it was really nice to meet you and send so many people in your direction. I will be purchasing 'The Real Ghost' in the very near future (as I may have mentioned LOL) I witnessed and felt first hand the awesome power of this effect, it was real magic.

Derek

Derek: It was a treat, mate. When you order yours, I will be sure to include a nice extra something for you to show my appreciation for the enthusiastic effort you put in on your own accord for me.

Real Ghost II is indeed the stage version. It is now in the hands of several pros who I am sure will work it hard and help me refine it to where it needs to be for release. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Do we have any updates on T3, was it shown at Blackpool and will it be for sale soon.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Thanks for the interest! I have broken through the barrier I had come up against and believe T•3 is up to standards. I want more testing under fire in the field to confirm that but it is looking really good for a release in the next few months. It will be available from Alakazam and Taylor Imagineering at an introductory price.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Put me on the list. Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Taylor Imagineering’s T•3 Delayed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL