The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Restaurant answers to common questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It can stop if you simply quit reading.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
Very true, Danny. But I actually wanted to learn something from this thread, but people like you have taken this thread hostage with your rather rude remarks.

Josh London
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Funny how you find the truth simply rude.

Ever write anything rude, Josh?

Odd how the truth is rude. I offered exactly what our friend wants, praise. How is that rude?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Haha...got to love MySpace...don't hate.
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
You know, Danny, I have been wrong in the past and have written rude things. But I want to try something different from now on and try to ENCOURAGE rather than DISCOURAGE. Who knows, I might be a much happier person.

Josh
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Josh, you are falling into a trap, though.

Let me be the first to congratulate your new attitude. AND THAT IS SERIOUS. Send me a PM if you think I am kidding, but I mean it, man. It takes a man with vision to try to change.

BUT please, consider what is being encouraged. The simple encouragement of a poor idea is really not good for anyone, now is it? When they hit the real world and then are suddenly confronted with reality, well, it sucks.

So don't get so caught up in "encouragement for the sake of encouragement" as much as promoting what is right.

I hope this did not come out sarcastic, as it was not meant to. I was applauding your effort at a new attitude for real.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
This thread is done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Restaurant answers to common questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL