The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blindfolded Car Book by Devin Knight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CinChiller
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
404 Posts

Profile of CinChiller
When will it be available?
The Gaff Book Collection - the right tool for your booktest.
Music for mentalism and psychic entertainment.
Visit: http://stores.lulu.com/dankworth01
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
It's available NOW. I will start shipping reserve copies tomorrow. I will contact those of you who reserved a copy. Was a slight delay in finishing as I added MUCH new information. I think you will find it was worth the wait.

Devin
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Delvin, will this be avalible via dealers here in the UK?.......
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I'm shipping 200 copies of the book to Murphy's on Monday. Dealers can get it from them. It will probably be about 10 days before dealers in the USA actually have this in their shops as it has to go to Murphys and then it is shipped to them. The quickest way to get the book right now is direct from me.

Devin
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I think most of you will be pleased with all the new information in this book. I added sections on the handcuff drive. How to GET PAID for doing this even as a publicity stunt....plus The SPEEDWAY DRIVE.

This can be sold to a speedway as a pre-race stunt. You while blindfolded drive a car with the windshield covered ALL THE WAY to bottom and completely from side to side around a race track several time reaching speeds up to 70 MPH. A drive of this speed was NOT possible with my original method.

Believe it or not you can do this with a certain degree of safety. It is still dangerous but you have more vision than you'd believe possible. A Clear view of the track despite all the conditions I just said. Yes it is one man, requires no assistant and no electronics.

The finished book turned out to be a large 8.5 x 11 book with full color cover and lots of photos to understand the principles better with spiral binder for ease of study. I'm very pleased with the final results.

Devin
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Richard Osterlind just gave this book a nice review. You can see it here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=110&0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blindfolded Car Book by Devin Knight (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL