The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The New Craig Petty Coin DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Though I can now see Mirage for pre-order Craig, when is it actually released?

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2008-06-15 15:09, shak wrote:
Can't wait to see the new stuff. I have both of your previous two dvd's

Thanks for the kind words Shak, I hope you enjoyed Attack and Fipped

Check out this thread. Its all about my latest release. Let me know what you think of the trailer!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&10

Craig
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
I have Attack of The Bag and agree with all the postitive comments it has received. The material on here is the kind that you just know has been honed over years of real world performances as all irrelevant fluff is absent and the effects are direct, straightforward and appealing to the spectator.
I recently performed the 'Chop Bag' routine at a children's show and it received a great reponse as it's very visual, has interaction (to a degree) and has a superb ending.
The sleights on the DVD are simple to learn and once you have practised them enough, the routines feel very natural to do. Good work Craig! I shall certainly be looking at your other releases.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hello Lord Freddie.

Thanks for the kind words, it is great that even now a few months after their release I am still getting great feedback from both Attack of the Bag and Flipped Out. Lots of people have been telling me that they have used their bags in kids shows and although it is something I have not tried I think its a great idea - especially for older kids. Pete Wells told me he uses a Pirate presentation which is a great idea referring to the bag as a cursed pirate purse.

Anyway thanks for the kind words - have you seen the Mirage Trailer yet? What do you think?

Thanks again for everything

Craig
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Did anyone see the review for Flipped Out in the latest Magic Magazine??? I am over the moon with how positive the review was.

If anyone needs me - I will be sitting on cloud 9!!!

Craig
Russell
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Russell
Yeah Craig

Great review in magic magazine - well done

Attack of the Bag and FLipped Out are both brilliant

You deserve the good review

Russell
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Hi Craig,

I have seen the Mirage trailer and it looks fantastic and is added to my ever growing list of items I would like. Flipped Out is a little higher on the list, so I shall get that first and let you know what I think.

The coin bag material works for adults and kids alike, especially chop bag, which is my favourite routine as I like to do magic that's highly visual as I often perform for people with little command of English, so something like chop bag has a plot that anyone can understand and thanks to the sleights taught, eradicates any 'solutions' the spectators may have popping into their mind.

Quality stuff!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The New Craig Petty Coin DVD's (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL