The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Willie Kennedy - Simply The Best (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jack
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Mad Jack
Although I am very new to this forum, I have noticed a general theme in all of these posts about Grand Illusion. That theme is to buy licensed versions of illusions from well known, reputable builders and I can say that to protect the creator, I couldn't agree more. But what happens when you shell out $11,000 plus to one of the best builders (by reputation) and get a prop that was built wrong? Or the builder takes your money and never delivers the finished product? Both of these things have happened to me, and they've happened to severaly top pros that I know. Unfortunately buying from a well known builder doesn't always mean that you are going to get the quality that you pay for. The reason for this post is not to bash anyone, it is to praise one person. William Kennedy Magic Effects. Over the years I have worked with several of the "Reputable" big time builders on various projects and the ONLY one that has never let me down (on price, schedule and Quality) is Willie. I have heard many bad stories about many "top" builders, but have never heard a bad comment about Willie. If you need a prop, visit http://www.wkmagic.com and talk to the best.

Thanks Willie for making us small guys feel big!

Mad Jack
jcmazzolado
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of jcmazzolado
THanks for the endorsement.
Website images look great.
What has he built for you and do you have pictures on your website?
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Whaaaaaaat? You spend a lot of money and they didn't send the prop??????????????
You could prove that to FBI or I don't know who and request your money back no????
This call steal.
Please give me the name of this very reputable builder.If magic Café don't allow to write it here please send me a PM .
It is very very incredible who very great builder could do that????
I don't belive.
Mad Jack
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Mad Jack
Jcmazzolado,

Thanks for your compliments! He has built me a Hologram (in 1995) and a custom project that I would rather not discuss on the forum because it is no longer owned by me. I hope to have him build me another custom effect this year. He is the best, not only in craftsmanship, but in personal attention and customer satisfaction!

Best of luck,

Mad Jack
RayLum
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of RayLum
Yeah, I give MAD PROPS to Willie! The other builder that's right next to Willie's rep is EDF!

Those two builders has made allot of stuff for me and came through! It's the ONLY two builders I use!
Lum Entertainment Group presents Illusionist Ray Lum
KMD - Kustom Magic Design
www.kmdfabrication.com
www.illusionistraylum.com
Email: Ray@illusionistraylum.com
Las Vegas, NV
maurermagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of maurermagic
Great to see you in the Café Mad Jack. When are you and Tracy going to visit Hilton Head?
Mad Jack
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Mad Jack
Oh my God!

Is that the maurermagic I think it is!?! How have you guys been!?! We miss you, but I hate you because you get to perform in such a beautiful location and I am up here freezing my marbles off!

With utter contempt,

Mad Jack
Bill Blagg III
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Bill Blagg III
I was just in Hilton Head last Tue and came from Milw, WI...I wish I could go back to the 70 degree weather!
maurermagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of maurermagic
Hey Mad Jack, it gets cold down here also, heck the other night it went down to 60 degrees and I had to wear a jacket.
Mad Jack
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Mad Jack
Quote:
On 2008-02-19 10:19, maurermagic wrote:
Hey Mad Jack, it gets cold down here also, heck the other night it went down to 60 degrees and I had to wear a jacket.

Don't ever talk to me again.
oddsmaker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of oddsmaker
What about Bill Smith?
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Bill has been great to work with over the years. The workmanship and reliability of his props speak for itself. Bill is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone interested in adding an illusion to their show. He's always been very helpful with any questions I've had with an illusion I was considering.

If his work is good enough for Lance Burton .. it's good enough for me!

Steve
oddsmaker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of oddsmaker
Chezaday,
Thanks for the info.I'm fixing to have Osmosis built by either Bill or Willie Kennedy.I just wanted to confirm that Bill was indeed a reliable builder.I guess the one I go with will come down to turn around time.
Thanks again
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Bill Smith is a very reliable builder and I highly recommend his work !
The same goes for William Kennedy.
You can't go wrong with either one.
jaynet
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of jaynet
As a long time buyer from bill smith, I cannot say enough
wonderful things about him and his illusions. they both excellent
to perform and long lasting. he is a gentleman and very concerned
about doing the best for his customers no matter which side of the
tracks they may come from.
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
LOL that statement can be taken the wrong way!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Willie Kennedy - Simply The Best (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL