The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smoke magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Hi! It's along time since I've been on the forum now. I'll start up again with a question. I'll try not to reveal any secrets but is there any smoke from everything effect where the magician don't have to be a smoker?
VinceUK
View Profile
New user
North West England
51 Posts

Profile of VinceUK
Sorry?
VinceUK
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Like the one from Finn jon. I know that it uses a cigarette but is it anything similar where you don't have to be a smoker?
state
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of state
Ultra Smoke 2000?
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Isn't it dangerous chemicals in it? And how is the effect?
Daniel Nicholls
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Nicholls
No the chemicals are fine as long as you don't use them indoors too much.
Close your eyes. Open your senses.
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
The chemicals in ultra smoke 2000 are poisonous. I for one went with another system. This choice was based on the danger of using this for people indoors and the fact that the smoke made by the Ultra Smoke is corrosive.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-04-11 20:47, jinx8107 wrote:
The chemicals in ultra smoke 2000 are poisonous. I for one went with another system. This choice was based on the danger of using this for people indoors and the fact that the smoke made by the Ultra Smoke is corrosive.

what system did you go with?
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Smokey Magic by Trevor Duffy. This system is very similar, but the by product of the chemicals is not toxic.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Hi! Im taking this post up again because someone a fue months ago tried to sell me smokey magic, but we agreed that it wasn't gonna work very well for me. Could that persom PLEASE contact me again. I can't remember who it was and the Pm's are deleted.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
On the Ultra smoke 2000, I aquired it 2 years back for my shows. I thought its radical when you vanish somethin into a puff of smoke. The effect is great and the smoke is really thick, unlike other smoke producers that produce thin smoke. The main setback on US2000 is the corrosive nature of the chemicals in the unit. I remember using the UltraSmoke to a point where I started to develop a prickly itch on my wrist, followed by a rash. Also, the maintainence involved after using it is rather demanding.

I finally decided that my hand was more important than producing smoke and I placed the entire unit back in its box and tied it up in a plastic bag. 3 months later, I happened to see the plastic bag and I realised, part of if had apparently melted. I opend the bag to find half the cardboard box was now flakes. PLUS, the tubes and pumps used were all very greasy and the safety pins with the package turned black!

So, my friend, its a wonderful effect with a price to pay...
suave
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of suave
Same here. it has ruined my jackets as well as my shirts. I still use it. but now I put on the cartridge 5 minutes before my show. after my show I take it off immediately and close the cartridge with the green tabs. when I get home I remove the pump from my jaket clean it out and store it for my next show. be cautious
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Not sure the exact result you are looking for... but this product allows easy smoke production.

http://www.shopmagicvault.com/Hells-Smok......537.html
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smoke magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL