The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is there a way to..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Good evening,

I am a beginner from Italy. Please I need your help. Let's suppose that I have a deck (face down) in my hands and let's suppose that I insert three cards (face up) in different position inside the deck. Now I want to spread the deck on the table. Is it possible to hide the three cards when I spread the deck on the table ?

Thanks
trickytrav
View Profile
Veteran user
391 Posts

Profile of trickytrav
SAC move I don't know who originated it but I have seen it on the Oz Pearlman dvd Stealing Pips.Maybe someone could enlighten you more.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Assuming your right handed, one way would be to right jog the 3 cards under cover of your R.hand as you push them into the deck.

I'm not sure where you want to go with this but culling the 3 to bottom should work too.
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
@trickytrav:

I already found the SAC move.....thanks

@Jaz:

thanks for your reply too
trickytrav
View Profile
Veteran user
391 Posts

Profile of trickytrav
No problem glad I could help.Hope this works for you.
molsen
View Profile
Special user
Copenhagen
552 Posts

Profile of molsen
John Bannons book Smoke and Mirrors has an effect called Shake Well Before Using, that utilizes a useful technique. He uses a pressure fan for display rather than a ribbon spread, and refers to "Elmsleys pressure fan concealment idea".

In this he hides 50% of the cards in the deck, so it is certainly an efficient method.

The method described in Smoke and Mirrors is apparently an improvement to the original handling he published in Mirage (out of print for a long time).

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is there a way to..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL