The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic Review - Worlds Greatest Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
phaddad2
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of phaddad2
Sucks that the show closed.
Pete
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
[quote]On 2008-09-04 23:15, DoveDaddy wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-09-04 20:25, Candin wrote:
I am wondering if anyone knows of the magician who does the fantastic dove act. He wears gothic all black and lots of makeup. A cross between the Joker and Alice Cooper.

Candin,
The dove act you saw was DAN SPERRY, one of the most unique and skilled contemporary dove workers in magic. His driving techno music, Gothic makeup and impish stage persona combined with his original dove effects and fantastic final Cockatoo production draw the audience along on an emotional roller coaster that leaves you wanting to do it all again.
Go here: http://www.dansperry.com

Thanks Dove Daddy, I agree completely! This guy should have his own show. I was in a hurry and didn't have a chance to tell him how much I enjoyed his performance.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-09-05 08:16, JasonBaney wrote:
Hey Dovedaddy,

You sound like his agent! Or maybe a fan or maybe just maybe the man behind the makeup. HA, You've seen Batman too many times. Take off the Batwings, they are not a disguise. Apparently you have too much free time now that you are out of a job.

LOL, I remember and loved all of the acts Jason. Your card manipulation was well timed and enjoyable. I enjoyed the way you structured your character. My kids loved it as well.

Candin
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-09-06 17:51, phaddad2 wrote:
Sucks that the show closed.
Pete

I did not believe this until I officially read it on Dan's website. It is true, the doors have closed:

http://doveman.bravejournal.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic Review - Worlds Greatest Magic Show (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL