The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne's 'Touching Sky' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
I got it in the mail the other day and was pretty disappointed. The last three levi's in the booklet (not book) are common to almost all magicians. The only levi in the book worth a few minutes of my time was the Broomstick Levitation. However, I couldn't see doing the effect for a paid performance.

If I could turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't get it and save my money to purchase something else.

P.S. This is my opinion. Some of the effects may work for you in the right situation. They just didn't work for me.
Dario
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Dario
I belive that is not the best "book" of Mayne. One of the stuff is only workable in perfect dream conditiones and another ones are not very magical (like the broom suspension)

Darío
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne's 'Touching Sky' (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL