The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Random Acts of Kindness" by Jerome Finley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Yes Nate,

I agree...his physical manifestation of mentalism is exciting in this book! There are a lot of good ideas on how to make the art visual...

Nathan
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think jerome is a top bloke, very smart and giving kinda fella - he genuinely cares about a lot of things concerning the mind from what I know of him...

he's a genuine 21st century shaman...hopefully that's not disrespectful to his beliefs..but that's kinda how I see him anyway...i meant it as a compliment anyway..

along side dale's lunarcy, I can see adding lots of enrique enriquez's work in combination to this for some beautiful moments...
I've asked to be banned
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I reading it slowly, to savour and digest, what I have read so far is great - it is hard to add to the praise given already as it seems to sum the book, and Jerome, so well.

Aidan
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 12:13, abraxus wrote:
I think jerome is a top bloke, very smart and giving kinda fella - he genuinely cares about a lot of things concerning the mind from what I know of him...

he's a genuine 21st century shaman...hopefully that's not disrespectful to his beliefs..but that's kinda how I see him anyway...i meant it as a compliment anyway..

along side dale's lunarcy, I can see adding lots of enrique enriquez's work in combination to this for some beautiful moments...

Thank you Ian and everybody else for their comments in this thread. What you have said above is certainly NOT disrespectful to my beliefs (which given my traditional background are quite 'loose' Smile )

Dale and Enrique are both extremely talented, extremely fresh thinkers and I would be honored for ANY of my ideas and work to be used in tandem with theirs! I agree that a combination of principles from the above mentioned and my own DOES in fact create some extremely pure and beautiful moments. Both their work is top notch.

NOTE: Sales for the physical manuscript of 'Random Acts of Kindness' must be temporarily put on hold. I leave early next week for Ireland and Paris and will be gone for two and a half weeks. I will be unable to ship the hard-copies until I return home and sales will be limited to the 'RAOK' ebook ONLY until March 29th.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Thanks to all of you as well (again and again!) for your kind support and interest in my work. It's very much appreciated.

Yours,
Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hi Jerome Ireland you say? Lucky man! Smile Im Down South in County Cork <--- One helluva place SmileEnjoy your travels!

Pete
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Have a great trip Jerome! Thanks again for sharing this great work.

Sean
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
As Jerome is traveling abroad, and we are here wandering about in cyberspace- I just wanted to add as I often do simplistically.

Reading through these routines, and concepts the feeling that you have something very powerful in your hands will obviously be present, and imagining yourselves executing a few of these techniques is quite exciting-

However the true key with this kind of material is to practice ingraining the content one step at a time into your everyday life and consciousness.

At first it may seem awkward but let us not forget those 3 wonderful A’s.

Awkward
Applied
Automatic

Best Regards

Scar
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
ran·dom

1. without pattern: done, chosen, or occurring without an identifiable pattern, plan, system, or connection
random checks

2. lacking regularity: with a pattern or in sizes that are not uniform or regular
a wall constructed of random stones

act
n (plural acts)

1. something done: something that somebody does
2. doing something: the action of carrying something out
3. part of play: one of the main sections of a play or other dramatic performance

kind·ness

1. ability to behave kindly: the practice of being or the tendency to be sympathetic and compassionate
2. compassionate act: an act that shows consideration and caring
How can we thank you for your many kindnesses?

Thank you everyone for all of your random acts of kindness, and thank you Jerome for creating such a charming book that serves as a delightful reminder for all.

Warmly

Scar
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Madhouse is beyond wonderful.

Jerome, I asked a question in the Inner Thoughts section but probably should have asked it here as not everyone can get to that section...

What are your plans for writing about how you do readings?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
His Madhouse routine is in the same vein as my Dreamscape routine... TT2 and I think along the same grounds. Great book for all in this biz...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Riley and Mota,
Thank you for your comments and support. You are both appreciated as always.

Mota,
To echo my response in Inner Thoughts, yes, I will be releasing my private work and a book on READINGS later this year/early next year.

My next offering, "Thought Dial" will contain SOME of the principles and techniques I use while hand-delivering accurate and beautiful readings for inspiration, fun and entertainment.

The 'BIG BOOK' will appear sometime after 'TD' as stated above. Thanks for your interest!

Brad,
Thank you.

Best,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
I got RAOK a couple of days ago- this is exactly the kind of material I've been looking for- as close to real mind reading as you can get.
I'll be going over this several more times, it's worth reading very carefully.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
dunlop
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, UK
201 Posts

Profile of dunlop
Well, I got RAOK three months ago, and it has really served me well. All the knowledge within its pages is amazing, I haven't put them all to work, but I can testify that "Godspeed" is a great tool, I've been using it on a regular basis, even for slowing time down.

All in all, Mr. Finley, reading your RAOK is a great experience.
Thank you for so much usable knowledge and a very good price!

From Chile (soon Switzerland),

Nicolas Miguez.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Random Acts of Kindness" by Jerome Finley (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL