The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nate Kranzo's New Ultra Versatile Shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Anyone have this yet? It was just announced in his newsletter, but I believe he's been selling them at lectures. The price is VERY reasonable and the special feature is very cool. Just looking for any feedback on the actual quality of this shell, from someone who may own it already.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Check "Trick Coin Trickery".
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Here is a link, for those unaware of what exactly this is...

http://www.hismagic.com/?page_id=92
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
I trust Nathan and just ordered two of them. I will give you a report when they come in. Did I already say that you could trust Nathan?
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I ordered two as well. I also ordered The Tail.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
These are fantastic. Check Kranzo's video on his page for a killer routine using it ( Tom Gagnon’s Coin To Eye ).

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/collect......le-shell

Zombieland
ShirtlessKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of ShirtlessKirk
I like Kranzo's stuff but did not care for these shells at all. I ordered them some time ago and unless they have improved the look they are not very good. My tango, johnson, and Lassen clad are miles ahead. They don't match any halve I have or have ever seen. I could not see using this in performance. Nice trick though.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
These shells are pretty terrible. I first received one with Troy Hooser's ShellRaiser DVD. First of all, not many half dollars actually fit into the darned things! Very, very tight. And they seem to be made from some sort of cheap plastic. The only purpose I have found for mine is to stick it under a lapel as advised by David Roth for his One Coin Flurry.

Thank you.

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I got mine just for the Tom Gagnon’s Coin To Eye routine, which they go nuts over. The properties of the shell allow for it to look like the tail side of the Kennedy half, which is perfect for the second phase where the coin returns to your eye. I thought that was the purpose of this shell. I don't think it's meant for any other routine ( maybe I'm wrong, but it explains why I think they are great ). You could get an expensive one made, but for me it sells the Gagnon routine perfectly and an expensive one isn't needed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nate Kranzo's New Ultra Versatile Shell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL