The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » LUNA has arriven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
LUNA got here today. In---credible. There seems to be an evolution in how elegant and invisible this 'phantom coding' can get. The book is about 4 1/2 x 6", old and lucky to be in existance at all, after all these 72 years...It looks exactly like a great find on a bottom shelf of some ratty antique or thrift store. Continually rescued from storms and old basements.

The 'reality' is especially established in the first several pages...exactly nothing out of the ordinary or magikky looking. Even the type font is authentic, or sure looks authentic, anyway. Besides the large range of inmates and residences, with symptoms, names, ages, case numbers and diagnoses, most of which have something you can nail, there is a great advance on the left side of each page.

A printed (but changing) list of medications, treatments and behaviours. These can be scribbled upon, noted, sub-coded all to your heart's content, making this a sample of a working patient registry, perhaps something on file for overviews, etc. Pencilled notes and ink entries will make this as authentic as it can get. Ratty it up as much as you want, it will only get better.

The coding is elegant. It seems that in very constrictive 'book tests', you are locked into following a certain preordained path to get the target elements. In this one, we become almost ephemeral: you are free to image, imagine, cajole, read minds, draw from their images and emotions, play this baby any way that makes you comfortable. Before you even start, you know all you pretty much need to know. You go into this strong.

I think with a minimal, strong, 1/2 hour's study, you could perform this. It is one of those things that performing it will teach you how to perform it. You'll evolve presentations from previous presentations.

Each buyer is going to come up with their own favorite way to play LUNA, and I'll bet they're almost all going to be different. I can see this in a den, displayed for guests, it being one of the better examples of how psychometric energies can be locked into a physical object. My big prediction for 2008: You're gonna LUUUUVVVV this.

I can't imagine that anyone would be disappointed in this purchase. It is the finest-tuned of all the books in the Outlaw arsenal. Can't wait for what's next.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » LUNA has arriven (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL