The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » MENTORS HUH (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jdwinnipeg
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of jdwinnipeg
So being a beginner (at hypno anyway) and reading through the posts etc. it has been suggested in several to go get a mentor. In my experience from my area anyway and the hypnotists that I am aquainted with is that most of them (I should say all of them) are pretty vague on everything and kind of make it seem that they want to "protect" their piece of the pie if you will. Do others have this type of road block as well?? Are there working pro's (not 2 show a year guys) that are even willing to spend their time to train??

JD
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Dr. Scott Lewis offers a mentor program in Las Vegas, google to find his website.

Michael Johns also offers a prgram in Vegas with one-one instruction, contact my office to reach Michael Johns.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » MENTORS HUH (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL