The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NBA Halftime show with New Orleans Hornets featuring Kristen Johnson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Monday March 17th, in New Orleans we will be doing our first NBA Halftime show. We will be at the New Orleans Arena for the Hornets home game versus the Chicago Bulls.

My wife, Kristen Johnson, will be doing her famous Full View Water Torture Cell. Half time shows are very brief, only six minutes. I will describe the cell and set the stage for Kristen to do a three minute breath hold while shackled at the wrists, ankles, neck, waist and under the locked lid. All this of course in her trademarked fashion of being in full view the entire time.

If anyone is in the New Orleans area, we hope to be able to catch up with you while we are there.

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » NBA Halftime show with New Orleans Hornets featuring Kristen Johnson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL