The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in Second Life (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
It strikes me that virtual worlds like Second Life would be a great place to practice method-free mentalism. Has anyone ever done anything like this?
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
When I first heard of SL I thought the same thing, but not being a gamer or virtual worlder it was just too much of a new language to learn. I have a life, it keeps me busy enough.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Same here. I'm currently writing a feature article about virtual worlds and I may have to join one to find out more about it. Looking at a few online demos, it seems that these places are ripe for such fun and games.

Cold reading would be a doddle, for instance. They outlaw things like gaming, but I don't imagine being a virtual fortune teller would break any rules by giving readings. Plus, there's a huge market waiting to be tapped, rather than having to wait for it to come to you in the real world.

Makes yer fink, dunnit.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I don't care about mentalism in second life. I can fly!! And I created a second virtual life for the people inside virtual life that don't like the life they live there.

With love

Dwight.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
ROFL nate...
xxx
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
I've done pre show on sl using alternative identities.

Jimmy carr (uk comedian) did stand up in sl.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism in Second Life (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL