The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Thoughts-a mental miracle from Gary Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Anymore info? Pleeeeease?!
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
I assume the update you are al waiting for will include more than the original description of...

"On monday I met up with Gary in London and he just placed a card face down on the table and asked me to name a card. Then he asked me to turn over the card on the table and it was my freakin card.lol".

The effect will not be this simple. As always, the final version will contain additional steps, moves or trickery. Of course we are waiting for a trick that appears this magical but I have yet to see it. Not calling anyone out but just trying to make expectations more realistic. My 2 cents.

Mike
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
Quote:
On 2008-09-09 10:32, MSD921 wrote:

"On monday I met up with Gary in London and he just placed a card face down on the table and asked me to name a card. Then he asked me to turn over the card on the table and it was my freakin card.lol".

Now that makes me interested!
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
Hi all, I spoke with Gary last night and he is very busy with gigs and stuff so he apologises for not getting on here himself.

This project is still very much on the agenda, it has just slipped a bit as the DVD project will be released first then a few other goodies then this.

For those that don't know Gary and I are starting a new company called Workers Corner, as the title suggests all of our stuff will be tried and tested in the trnches as it were (both of us are full time professionals). We will have a website up very soon and hopefully a few clips etc. to see.

As I say, Thoughts will see the light of day, not just yet though.

Best

Chris Congreave
frankw
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of frankw
Hi Chris,

from all the small information I collected, the products of your new company will be a must everyone who performs in the real world or likes to learn from performers in the real world!

Frank
Verifythisnow
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Verifythisnow
Any new info on this?
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Come on Gary, when's this beauty coming out lad?
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
What ever happened with this?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Perhaps it worked once and that was it?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I don't know what is happening with this, been quite a while since I spoke with Gary, but it is one of those effects I have seen him perform many a time, and although I know the method as I did the editing for the original pdf that was going to come out a couple years ago, I was fortunate to see it work many times, and I don't remember seeing it not work!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Thoughts-a mental miracle from Gary Jones (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL