The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown, Mind Reader - An Evening of Wonders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Moonlightshadow
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Moonlightshadow
I saw the televised version of the show and got floored by the banknote / telephone effect. Loved it to bits.
Then again, in a televised version you never know what's really going on. I guess I'll just have to catch the live show in London.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Moonlightshadow - I can assure you there was nothing different in the live show and the telly version with the banknote. It's a very clever idea.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
oralroberts
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
930 Posts

Profile of oralroberts
I think to add to Moonlightshadow's comment about LIVE vs. TV. I think generally speaking Derren has done a pretty good job about being as fair as possible. Bearing in mind that LIVE and TV are two VERY different forms of entertainment.

Obviously not evrything will be able to be viewed by the TV audience as it were in the LIVE show. But the EFFECTS themselves are exactly as Derren permored LIVE. Actually, there was quite allot cut out of the TV version. (Sadly)

A great show, loved it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown, Mind Reader - An Evening of Wonders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL