The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Andrew's Maynes Shrinker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of themysteriousone
Well, I am thinking about purchasing Andrew Mayne's Shrinker. I saw the video on his site and it looks good. Does anyone know how good this effect really is? I know it says it comes with the gimmick. I just don't think I really want to spend $149 on something if it is not that great. There is supposed to be a method for performing it in a 360 degree environment as well. I just wanted to see what others here on the Café think about the illusion, before I decide to purchase it. Thanks in advance for any responses.
themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Sorry I forgot to include this in my original post. Here is the link to Shrinker on Andrew Mayne's website, for anyone who has not sen it yet and wants to check it out. You can read about the effect, and watch the video of it being performed. http://itricks.com/store/?p=108
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
If you do a search you will find a lot of reviews of this illusion. I too though am unaware of any other videos of it being performed.

Day 16
themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Thanks for your response. I think that is the only video of it being pderformed. Well, the only voide I have seen.
hendramagic
View Profile
Regular user
INDONESIA
140 Posts

Profile of hendramagic
Quote:
On 2008-03-16 03:03, themysteriousone wrote:
Well, I am thinking about purchasing Andrew Mayne's Shrinker. I saw the video on his site and it looks good. Does anyone know how good this effect really is? I know it says it comes with the gimmick. I just don't think I really want to spend $149 on something if it is not that great. There is supposed to be a method for performing it in a 360 degree environment as well. I just wanted to see what others here on the Café think about the illusion, before I decide to purchase it. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I purchase this trick, the effect is good. you can shrink your body like little human. you can perform with andrew mayne method for 360 degree. He will teach the method in DVD instruction. Many method will teach you. The gimmick is very flexible. don't woryy you buy this. If you like Illusion cheap but great you can buy this trick or body morphin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Andrew's Maynes Shrinker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL