The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » MagicalOdyssey could use some support. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Hey Daniel,

I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If you ever need to talk, I believe you have some of my contact info.

Adam

Day 23
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Daniel ..
I am very sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
John
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thank you Dean, Johnnie, and Adam.

I believe I had your info Adam, but haven't heard from you in some time.

Daniel
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Daniel,

Although I'm not a big poster on the Café and I don't know you well Daniel, I am sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you man. Keep your head up.

Lucas
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thanks Lucas,

and anyone else I forgot. Today and Tomorrow are going to be the hardest days of all.

Daniel
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Im really Sorry to hear about your Dad.My thoughts are with you and your family....I also like to say the way you have handled yourself on this paricular thread is pretty inspiring.Hang in there buddy!

Pete
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Daniel,
Today is going to be the roughest day of all. The reality day.
You might be tempted to move into the brave soldier role, from what I know of you you will probably be spending most of your time to help others with their grief, to support your family.
Make sure you take real time for yourself to grieve and accept the support of someone else. It will hurt like nothing you have experienced before, but in the long run, it will help.
Be well and remember him fondly. Make sure that at least one thought of him today makes you smile. Enjoy that thought, relish it, keep it...
It is what he would have wanted.
Gwyd
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thankyou Pete, and Gwyd.

Time for bed. first time in the house since 1:00Pm this afternoon, and I'm pooped!

Daniel
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Hi Daniel -

I read about this on Facebook first, and now here. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what it's like.

I'm praying for you.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thank you very kindly Donald.

Daniel
Brian Roberts
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
200 Posts

Profile of Brian Roberts
Daniel,

So very sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.

See you soon,

Brian Roberts
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Daniel, I am terribly sorry for your loss and I hope things get bettr very soon.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thankyou Brian, I believe I may see you Monday if you are at Thompsons Lecture.

And thanks Mike.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Daniel,

You and I don't know each other - I have seen you on here posting - but I wanted to pass on my sympathy for your loss. I have read this thread as it's gone along and I want to tell you that I am VERY impressed with you young man. Your father did a wonderful job with you. Your humbleness, maturity, politeness and professionalism are virtues that will take you very far in this life. You will be successful at whatever you choose to do.

If I can ever do anything to help you, please do not hesitate to call on me, and call me your friend.

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Stephen Williams
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Stephen Williams
Hi Daniel,
I am very sorry for your loss. I send my sympathy to you and your family.
Steve.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Thank you Steven.

Just a question, how are you? We used to be in constant communication and it has been over a year since I have last spoke with you! Hope all is well.

Daniel
Stephen Williams
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Stephen Williams
Hi Daniel,
I have PM'ed you.
Thanks,
Ste
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I have been putting this off for a while now but here it goes.

I would personally like to thank everyone who posted in this thread. We have been having a rough time, but with your encouraging words it has been easier to persevere through this moment in my life.

Thanks to anyone who called as well.

Thank you Sam for bringing around the beautiful arrangement of flowers.

Thanks to Mr.Bill for getting me out of the house, and getting my mind off of other things and onto others.

Most of all thank you Tim. Thank you Tim for starting this thread. For taking me out when I needed someone to talk to. For driving me home when the nights, and days became long at the hospital. Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.

I am sorry if I missed anyone, but I believe I have remembered most of the people.

again Thanks to everyone here on the café. Yet another example of "Magicians helping Magicians"

Sincerely,
Daniel Steep
http://www.danielsteep.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » MagicalOdyssey could use some support. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL