The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism E-Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Athos, you can pick your nose and your can pick your friends--but you can't feed your friends to your little brother... Smile

For the record, the first effect in this fellow's monograph has been around far longer than Jay Sankey has. In fact, countless performers (myself included) have published variations on this premise of simply forcing a card and then revealing the card to the guest by gazing into their eyes.

True, the method is elementary to people like us...but to A LAYMAN, this can be high-drama and good theatre. It all comes down to YOUR presentation.

In this monograph, the author should offer a stronger description of his presentation if he hopes to offer "something new" here...rather than treat this as a throw-away.

On the same note, the rest of us should avoid tossing the baby out with the bath water on this one as well, guys.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
For me there was too little information to make a judgement as to whether I liked it or not.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...I agree.

Mark.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism E-Book (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL