The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remember my post? an extra idea... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You may remember a post of mine a little while back, where I asked was there a market for putting out a book that didn't necessarily add anything mechanically to 13 steps and some annemann work, but was a book full of presentational slants instead - with a reference name for the original routine?

weeellllll......

its still in the early stages, but I have a question for those who can be bothered...

would it work better to release it all in one book, or split up into seperate e-pamphlets, so you could just buy the bits you're interested in?

I've got loads on swami work y'see...and didn't know if certain steps/areas were more sort after than others...

cheers!
I've asked to be banned
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Split it up.

This will allow those with some interest to wet their beaks without having to buy the whole kit and caboodle.

Then, after it is all released, depending on response, you release it all in one book.

L
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Allow people the option! Let them choose!

As Dave Dee in his UIS course points don't give them option to get it or to not get it, give them option as which one they want...(you see, there's no I don't want to get it (full stop) if you give them the option)

Warm regards from one English man (now living in France) to another English man living in, well...England (my home country...excuse me whilst I go away and cry due to being home sick)

Martin
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
Abraxus sounds intriguing and I am interested, the pamphlet idea is great methinks.

More warm regards from an English man in the US.
From the mind of Mik
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
As I write this, I'm wearing a bowler hat, eating marmite, smoking a pipe and feeling comfy in my pinstripe pyjamas...radio 2 is on, a crisp newspaper through my letterbox, and the smell of PG tips and HP sauce are in the kitchen...

I'm sure france is thoroughly lovely to live...i've not been since 1989 though...
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remember my post? an extra idea... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL