The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Justin Miller Custom DVD Series (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amprice99
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of amprice99
Recently I purchased a Custom Coin DVD - Beginner and a Custom Card DVD- Intermediate. These DVD's have been of tremendous value to me. With these DVD's I was able to pick and choose the sleights, subleties, changes, routines, etc. that I wanted to learn. Justin then called me and asked how much exerience I had with coins and cards in order to have the perfect DVDs for me.
As many of you know, Justin's teaching style is excellent. He is very detailed oriented which is what I need. What I really liked about these DVD's is the personal nature of them. He refers to me by name many times which gives it that personal touch.
The DVDs are divided into different chapters so it is easy to navigate. The quality is very good, and some sleights or moves were shot at different camera angles to aid in explanation. I refer to these almost daily to help me with my practice.
I highly recommend the Custom DVD Series. Justin puts a lot of thought and effort into these and it shows. Once I'm ready to move to the next level I will definitely be ordering from Justin again.

Thank you, Justin, for an excellent product.

Arlene Price
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I saw Justin for the first time at the recent Magi-Whirl in the D.C. area. I immediately became a fan. Every time he performed an effect I asked him which of his DVD's it was on, so I could buy it. And you're right, his teaching style is very easy to follow.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I have no doubt one of these dvds would be an excellent investment. Having recently watched Justin's "Strolling Hands" dvds, it is clear that Justin knows his way around close up magic!

"Strolling Hands" is excellent, BTW. Some really great material on there. And, as stated above, Justin teaching style is very clear and detail oriented.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Aww guys that means so much to me..thank you.

Arlene,
I am so glad you got your Custom DVD's. And even more than that I am very happy you are getting out of them what I put into them.

Justin N. Miller
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I've been meaning to pick up Strolling Hands. One day I will, one day.

So much magic..... you know the rest.

Donny
do magic

www.8bom.net
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Donny, you definitely should. There's some great stuff on there.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
How's everyone enjoying this unique way of teaching magic?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
SinMan
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of SinMan
I got my custom DVD from Justin about 3 months ago on Torn and Restored cards it was great well worth the money Mr Miller is a great guy.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Arent you banned justin? for your bad business practices? now you are selling none other than David Copperfield footage? SHAME on you
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2019, Magicalos wrote:
Arent you banned justin? for your bad business practices? now you are selling none other than David Copperfield footage? SHAME on you

Of course he is (Justin was banned from the Magic Café five years ago). Yes, that's probably why. Otherwise he'd be able to post that he's selling custom downloads.

Justin's last post in this thread was eleven years ago if you didn't notice.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Hes linked to these posts I'm just making sure people see his bad side and second guess before purchasing his trash
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Justin Miller Custom DVD Series (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL