The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Fire Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbk2006
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
230 Posts

Profile of jbk2006
HEY, if you are ever out of lighter fluid for your wallet, spray on deodorant or body spray is a fine replacement too. and does anyone use it in a bigger routine other than just a card to wallet?
granata
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of granata
Hi there, I know what you mean, using AXE or Javex as a replacement does somewhat do the job. but the thing is that you will be spending more money on these replacements and they will not give off such a flame. I personally recomend just using zippo fluid. It gives such a nice and large flame, and also it will stay on the cloth much longer than AXE or Javex would.

The wallet can be used for many more routines. One example could be using the fire wallet as a trick it self. You can explain to the spectator that you hands are igniters themselves and that they could ignite anything that they touch. Then just pop up you wallet and ignite the flame. There are lots of thing you could do with it. The hard part is coming up with the routine. So anyways hope this helped. Take care mate.
whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
I bought one and am waiting for it to arrive. I think I may just use it as an opener while waiting in line, paying my bill at a restaurant, etc. If nothing else - I can use it to open a door to show a couple of tricks to perfect strangers. Good idea? Bad idea?
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Quote:
On 2008-05-09 13:28, whitjm5 wrote:
I bought one and am waiting for it to arrive. I think I may just use it as an opener while waiting in line, paying my bill at a restaurant, etc. If nothing else - I can use it to open a door to show a couple of tricks to perfect strangers. Good idea? Bad idea?

Hey man -- whats up?
Did you buy those jaw dropper videos?
IMHO, bad idea. I have a friend who does fire magic, he used flash paper as misdirection for the watch steal. In one instance, he did another trick with fire, and the lady fainted! This was in the middle of a wal-mart. Needless to say, he was banned from the store
whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
Is being banned from Wal-Mart such a bad thing? I feel dirty every time I go into that place. :-/
CENTRALCOLUMBIA
View Profile
Regular user
Phila
107 Posts

Profile of CENTRALCOLUMBIA
Decks are 2 for 3.00 though Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Fire Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL