The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bob Sheets DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Where can you get the coins he used for triple transpo? I noticed on the video they weren't the standard johnson set.

Thanks,
JD
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Copper/silver/brass or 2 copper/1 silver are pretty much the same gimmicks. Bob isn't using a Johnson set, but that would work fine.
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
Either Lassen or Schoolcraft can supply the coins.
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

JD
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Bob's using a set that's made by Jamie Schoolcraft. Here's a small reason why I like the set better than the standard CSB.

When you're using the standard CSB you have to name the coins Copper, Silver and Brass. With any set that has a half dollar and two copper coins you can call the coins either the American coin and the foreign coins or the silver coin and the copper coins. I think it just makes it a little easier for the spectators to keep track of what's where. Not a huge difference but the little things can add up to big things.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
DonEngland
View Profile
1947 - 2015
Champaign, IL
258 Posts

Profile of DonEngland
Could someone PM me Bob Sheets St. address?
I need to send him some stuff I made for him
and the package was returned, I must have the wrong
address.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I have the C/S/B set by Jamie with the walikng liberty. The set is a work of art.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I have Schoolcraft's "Walking Liberty" CSB, too. Not cheap, but really nice! Bob Sheet's routine with this coin set is great, too. No going to the pockets and no false explanations about "extra" coins.

At the risk of repeating myself, this is a great set of DVDs.

Robert
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
My set is for sale in the DVD sale area if anyone is interested.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2008-05-01 14:17, Paul Gross wrote:
Hello,

The new Bob Sheets DVD's are in stock for immediate delivery!! Check them out on our website.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus

Hopefully people get there order when ordering from your company...

I ordered 2 Items almost 3 weeks ago, received one of them but not the other! I talked to a woman on the Phone a week after ordering , and she told me she couldn't find my order, then came back to the phone after 10min of waiting only to tell me one of my Items went out 5 days prior, and that the second Item was being shipped that day. Well, I received my second Item that was shipped a week after my first Item was supposedly shipped, but still have yet to receive my first Item that was said to have shipped a week before the Item I just received!

Posted: May 18, 2008 4:50pm
^ SOOOOO Sorry Paul (Gross), my fiance had my package sitting under a stack of papers for the last week! She heard it from me, my apologies!

She got it from me, sorry again, shouldn't have doubted as always great service!

Paul
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Just spent two days with Sheets. The material is too good. Really. Everything he showed me was real world material that was deceptive yet allows the performer to focus on presentation.

Brad Henderson
shaunproof
View Profile
Loyal user
Parts Unknown
228 Posts

Profile of shaunproof
If my geography is correct, you can correctly call the two foreign coins, "two foreign coins," in a standard set.
Quote:
On 2008-05-10 10:05, Bob Kohler wrote:
Bob's using a set that's made by Jamie Schoolcraft. Here's a small reason why I like the set better than the standard CSB.

When you're using the standard CSB you have to name the coins Copper, Silver and Brass. With any set that has a half dollar and two copper coins you can call the coins either the American coin and the foreign coins or the silver coin and the copper coins. I think it just makes it a little easier for the spectators to keep track of what's where. Not a huge difference but the little things can add up to big things.
sokarnl
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of sokarnl
I live outside the us, I call them: the silver one and the other two, my specators have no problem following that.

imho: a non issue

robert
Jsmith45
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Jsmith45
Bob Sheet's material and presentations are top notch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bob Sheets DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL