The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Wanted: Paul Romhany’s Adventures Ashore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

millarhouse
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
199 Posts

Profile of millarhouse
I am looking for a Review on Paul Romhany’s Adventures Ashore. (I am not sure how old it is). Could not find anything using the Café's search engine.

Can anyone assist?

Here is a product link reference for those that are interested - http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......0&page=1

Many Thanks
Warren
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey Warren,

No I did not ge much feedback on it, but Im sure you can contact Paul on it, I still plan to get it, but ordered a bunch of other material during that time. If you do pick one up,please let me know what you think.

I love the idea about using port guys, It add's the fact that you travel the world performing and must be a sought after performer, on top of that the effect sounds great.

Sorry I don't have any feedback, but be sure to check Hocus-Pocus.com , It might be cheaper there.

SIX
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2076 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Hi Warren,

Just to let you know, Paul will be coming out with a brand new (revised) version of his Cruise Ship Entertainment book. The price wil be even more affordable and the info current.

Check out Paul's Romhany Report blog for regular updates on when this new (and information-packed)book will be released... should be soon!

http://romhanyreport.blogspot.com/

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2076 Posts

Profile of jlevey
My bad (Warren)...

After re-reading your initial post, I now realize that you were inquiring about Paul's Adventures Ashore effect/routine and "not" seeking to know more about his recently revised and soon-to-be released Cruise Ship Entertainment book.

In any case, Paul is very good at responding to such questions directly with honest/helpful info.

He can be reached at: paul@chaplinmagic.com

Cheers!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Wanted: Paul Romhany’s Adventures Ashore (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL