The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ultragaff Deck from Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
I personally have BOUGHT the deck AND ALL 3 DVDs, it is well worth the money, all the sleights that you use DG and WH teach you, it is really awesome and you can do the color changing trick in like 15-20 minutes, I highly recommend it.
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
FrenchFryNecromancer
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of FrenchFryNecromancer
I bought the deck and DVDs, and I have to say that I really liked the material. The DVDs go into detail on the handling and sleights involved, so I even learned some new slights along the way. Sure it is semi-expensive, but I feel it was worth it. My favorite trick is without a doubt Tricycle. I have performed this trick several times, and it gets great reactions. Anyone else especially love/hate this trick?

My only problem is that Danny and Wayne mention on the DVD that they are going to list some more ideas for the UltraGaff deck as they come up with more material. But this has never happened to my knowledge!! What a let down..... :-f
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ultragaff Deck from Ellusionist (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL