The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3 fly using a shell and or flipper.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Quote:
On 2008-11-18 22:00, aktino wrote:
Does anyone know the title of the ebook referred to by Craig? I seem to be unable to find it on http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk. Thank you.

I don't know about his Ebook but you should pick up his recently released DVD called "Flipped Out". He has some really great routines on there using a flipper and a couple of the routines incorporate a shell.

Anyone who owns a flipper coin and doesn't have Craig's work is really missing out on some great stuff!

** Bill **
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
Quote:
On 2008-11-18 22:00, aktino wrote:

Does anyone know the title of the ebook referred to by Craig? I seem to be unable to find it on http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk. Thank you.

From a p.m. by Craig Petty...
Quote:
the ebook in question was shelved as I felt the routine in question would better benefit from DVD instruction. I am releasing a DVD on regular coin magic early next year called 'coining around' and the 3 fly will be a bonus on this DVD. As an extra bonus the original ebook will also be on the disk as a PDF.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I just came from Joe Porpers and practiced with Paul Wilson's THE FLY.... Even I can do it. Imagine being able to do a fly routine where the hands NEVER COME together. Each gaffe (one for each hand) can show either ONE, TWO or THREE coins with little or no skill involved. A mechanical masterpiece.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay wes thanks man!
I also have a One touch handleing In my Las Vegas notes.
Also A one touch handleing In my Stand and Deliver notes useing a double shell gimmick! And 3 handleings ( 2 one touch, And A no touch Changer) In my fight plans
book That uses A locking half shell Aka U.3. F. Gaff! I also have a routine or two that is not in print yet! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Pete,

What is the cost for that ?

Mark
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I am starting to do Daryl's Three Fly III with a Split Coin. It looks very good, and it's very clean. No going to the pockets, and all three coins can be shown both sides, and the hands empty. It looks like real magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3 fly using a shell and or flipper.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL