The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Best online store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
zoescout
View Profile
New user
Washington
48 Posts

Profile of zoescout
Penguin for most things! Great great customer service.
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
I've had two great experiences worth mentioning as both went above and beyond to make me happy. That's special service!

Abracadabra Magic

Great dealing with Bob Bokor. I purchased a Fairy Tale Rabbit House from his company and he didn't have the instructions to send right away. So instead of keeping me in the dark, he wrote to me, describing the issue and e-mailed me PDFs of the instructions so he wouldn't have to delay the shipping. He even sent some extra tips to make the trick even better. Great customer service!

Hocus Pocus Magic

I purchased a Coin Ladder but, unfortunately, it suffered some damage along its route to my door. Paul Gross went over and above to make things right. I was actually quite shocked at how much he cared about the issue and what he did to get an undamaged product to us even when it truly wasn't Hocus Pocus Magic's fault. Again, over and above great customer service!
Keeping them both on the top of my future purchase list.
Don Shock
The Magical World of Don Shock
Professor Marvel
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Professor Marvel
If you're in Canada, the Vanishing Rabbit is a great shop in Calgary that is also a brick and mortar shop worthy of supporting. Flat shipping Canadawide and no worries about the horrible Canada/US exchange rate.
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
325 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
Penguin primarily. Good prices. Good service. Good support of magic with their Live Lecture series. Also the access from all my videos etc is nice
Vanishing not always as good a price but everything else applies and they have some exclusive content.
Midwest magic. Great service.
Misdirections
MJM
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I'd like to add that I'm learning to appreciate buying directly from the creator. Even if you have to pay a little more, you get to speak with them about their creation while supporting them directly.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Four Jakes
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Four Jakes
I tend to by instant downloads and ebooks, as I can take them with me anywhere, and backup.

My Top three stores are:

1. Penguin
2. Vanishing Inc.
3. Big Blind Media
Shurikenstorm5
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
75 Posts

Profile of Shurikenstorm5
I prefer penguin magic
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
I love penguin magic return policy and quick shipping for me.
brucewilcox
View Profile
Loyal user
Readers advised to disregard most of my
266 Posts

Profile of brucewilcox
I've had consistently good experiences with Penguin and Hocus Pocus, but I'd like to also put in a plug for Harry Robson in the UK (I'm in the States). Harry offers a small line of "workers" items, but he's always been very kind to me and a pleasure to do business with.
...in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the B'Wave.
RichardIngram
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of RichardIngram
I have had very good luck with Penguin and Vanishing, Inc. I try to buy direct from creator when possible, for example directly from Diamond Jim or Michael Ammar.
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
71 Posts

Profile of shg_123
Penguinmagic.com is one that I love! also daytonamagic.com
CJ_Magic205
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of CJ_Magic205
Penguinmagic.com gets another vote from me! Customer service is top-notch. Other than that, I will tend to buy things direct from the creator's website (I've purchased stuff directly from Scott Alexander most recently, again, first class!)
HarryB
View Profile
Regular user
South Texas
127 Posts

Profile of HarryB
Just ordered some Johnson coin gaffs from themagicwarehouse. They had the best price and shipped the same day.
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
325 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
As Mr Lawton above states. It is always a great idea if your first search is the creative artist themselves. You Definately support the artist better and get additional perks and notifications of upcoming works. Many are only marketed via the stores thus my first response answering.
MagicSarah
View Profile
Regular user
Kent, United Kingdom
195 Posts

Profile of MagicSarah
If you are in the UK then alakazam.co.uk is fabulous. They are always really helpful AND and they text you when your stuff has been delivered, so you know to rush home to play with it Smile

They also have an app coming out soon.
danielrjt
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of danielrjt
If you're in the UK I have a website at www.dtmagic.co.uk and there are some others such as jp playing cards or freepostmagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Best online store (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL