The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How the fight started... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
How The Fight Started

There I was on my way to work ... getting into a fight was the farthest thing from my mind ... wasn't even on the horizon .. I was in a great mood ... and then .. I rear-ended a car.
So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car ... And you know how you just get so stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny?
Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it ... he was a DWARF!
He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY !"
So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then ?"

.. . . and that's when the fight started.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Let me guess...was he Grumpy?

hey now...
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well...the joke WAS Dopey. I like it though. Smile_
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Doug I know the feeling.

I was walking down Fifth Avenue here in Playa del Carmen. Wonderfull environment, scantily clad women galore! Just a perfect day.

Along comes a woman wearing a half shirt with the word GUESS written right across what passed for the front of her shirt.

When I tried, her boyfriend got really really angry....(I assume that wasn't what she meant buy GUESS?)

..........and that's when the fight started. I must have guessed wrong.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
My date got mad at me all because I didn't open her car door for her.... instead I just swam up to the surface.

..... and that's when the fight started.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I was at a Brewers baseball game, many years ago.

I was a little buzzed, and a little loud, and maybe I was using a little bad language. Finally a guy about 4 rows down yelled "SHUT UP! WE HAVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN DOWN HERE!!!"

I yelled back "which one are you, a woman or a child?" About 200 people laughed at the guy. He turned beet red and came charging over the seats and up the rows.

And that's when the fight started. True story.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
There is no joke that cannot be improved by adding the words "True story" to the end. Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2008-04-28 18:01, airship wrote:
There is no joke that cannot be improved by adding the words "True story" to the end. Smile

That is a fact.

Unfortunately, that is a true story. I could probably dig out the receipt for the $260 I had to pay on the disorderly conduct charge they slapped me with.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
"What's the matter, you got something against guys with hair?" (while simultaneously slapping the bald guy on the head)- From the movie Anger Management.

Not a true story but great way to pick a fight.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2008-04-28 18:01, airship wrote:

Excuse me, but mine WAS a true story sir. Thank you very much. Or was it, I forgot.

Well as Jay Marshal used to say "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I have a friend whose being going through some tough times and is getting depressed. We were sitting at a restaurant and he decides to tell me a story of a recent incident he had. He said that times were so low that he got a bit religious and decided to as for some sign from above as to what to do in his life. He said he made this little prayer and went to sleep.

In the morning he said he woke up and looked up at the ceiling. He got real quiet as he said, "I looked up and somehow something was reflecting light from the window up onto the ceiling. I focused on these two reflections and they were two letters. Two letters shining on my ceiling. You know what they were?"

And I said, "F U?"

and then the fight started. Smile Not really. This really happened, but it didn't end in a fight. I actually made my friend laugh so hard that he started to cough and lose his breath.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Funny thread!

But what did the letters really say Greg?

Corona.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Quote:
On 2008-04-28 17:57, Vandy Grift wrote:
I was at a Brewers baseball game, many years ago.

I was a little buzzed, and a little loud, and maybe I was using a little bad language. Finally a guy about 4 rows down yelled "SHUT UP! WE HAVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN DOWN HERE!!!"

I yelled back "which one are you, a woman or a child?" About 200 people laughed at the guy. He turned beet red and came charging over the seats and up the rows.

And that's when the fight started. True story.

Heheh.. Brilliant comeback Sir!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-04-28 19:07, Corona Smith wrote:
Funny thread!

But what did the letters really say Greg?

Corona.

As you can imagine, the letters were J C. I made him laugh harder when he finished the story and I added: "So the universe gave you a sign that you should ask John Calvert for answers?"

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How the fight started... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL