The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Which Jay Sankey effects do you do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
"Back In Time" is on the Very Best of Jay Sankey vol 2 and Sankeytized vol 1.

I regularly perform "Back In Time" and "Paper-Clipped." "Airtight" on special occasions.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
It seems that "Back In Time" from The Very Best of Jay Sankey Volume 2 is the choice of many magicians. He even states this fact on the DVD. I can understand why, it's a simple and direct in the hands version of Triumph. Pretty darn powerfull!
Drive Carefully
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I do tons of sankey's effects because they're just fun in nature and very magical. Some effects are flops but most of them are very good. I use back in time alot and have just picked up in a flash and the bigger finish both of which I really like. I also like some of the effects from his Secret Files like carbon paper, great routine. Also I do his mexican jumping coins and tenkai pennies. He's got tons of good stuff, you just have to look for it.
Moffmo
View Profile
Regular user
Castleford
143 Posts

Profile of Moffmo
Airtight is without a doubt of the best things out there it is just so amazing and paperclipped just KILLS people... especilayy if they have been holding the card for so long....

You need the right patter for it however...

Matt
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
I think Jay is very funny and a superb sleight of hand performer. The Television Coin Bend is the only effect of his that is in my performing repertoir. I really like his coin work.
Miss Direction
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
32 Posts

Profile of Miss Direction
"Snowstorm" is extremely visual, I enjoy performing it...

-Rosy Smile
Rover
View Profile
New user
Arizona
49 Posts

Profile of Rover
Airtight, Paperclipped & Mexican Jumping Coins. I will have to check out One Car Garage & Back In Time after seeing some of the posts here. Thanks for the heads up.
Jasonm921
View Profile
New user
NYC
86 Posts

Profile of Jasonm921
I think Carbon paper is one of the best tricks on his Secret Files. It just gets a great reaction.
Dennis
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Dennis
Forgery - One of my favorites.
I used to do it all the time!

Smile
Sybilmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
275 Posts

Profile of Sybilmagic
Not absolutly sure that is is the right name but i like his mr. clean coins across where it is truly done with only three coins technically demanding and angle prone but still a great trick!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Which Jay Sankey effects do you do? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL