The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Gonzovision Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Hello all. I just finished this ebook and I have to say it is pretty good. $20 dollars for three nice effects.

The first effect; “what’s your thing” sees three spectators think
of one trait each, that they would find attractive in a potential
partner.
The performer then correctly reads each spectator to reveal the
thought of trait, with no risk of failure, and nothing written down.
The second effect; “See your shape” is an excellent way to give
out your business card and demonstrate what it is you do, to a
potential client. They read a small sentence on the back of the card
and then chose a shape underneath. You prove without doubt you
influenced that shape.
The final effect; “The Lucky Charm” gives you a principle that
can be used for many different presentations.
Ten objects are place onto a table and a lucky charm is introduced.
The performer recalls the tale of how it came into his possession
and two volunteers are selected.
While one turns away, the other chooses an object to be given the
luck. The spectator who has been turning away then eliminates
different objects till one is left, the one that had been given the
luck.
The performer always commits himself to which group is
going to be eliminated before the objects are chosen!

I really liked the 1st and third effects. Nothing complicated and would work good close up or a small setting. Some really good thinking going on here.

Contact astephenson1@hotmail.co.uk for some more info on this ebook. 20 dollars US. Not a bad price for 3 good mentalism effects
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, MS
589 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
I agree deputy. Nothing complicated and works good in a small setting. Here is a description of the effects in the 25 page e-book:

The first effect "Whats your Thing" is a finely tuned Non Verbal Communication reading effect where three spectators focus on a character trait they would find attractive in a potential partner and the performer goes onto reveal them one by one. This effect is 100% surefire and has already gone straight into the close up routine of one of the Uk's emerging talents.

The second effect "See your Sign" is a business card effect that shows potential clients or friends what it is that you do as a performer. The spectator reads a simple sentence on the back of your business card and choses a shape from under the sentence. The performer then shows, without doubt, that he had influenced that shape on the spectator.

"Lucky Charm" is the next effect. A story involving a lucky charm and a familly friend combine to give a very powerful and spooky ending. An object is secretly chosen out of ten by a spectator and given the luck from the charm. A second spectator, who has had his back turned, eliminates objects by putting them into groups. Will the object be lucky enough to survive?

The performer also commits to which group will be eliminated before the objects are grouped.

Very enjoyable read.

AT
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Thank you for your comments guys they are appreciated.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
The e-book is currently being updated and will be available again soon.

All those that purchased the book already will recieve an updated version free.

Thanks

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I just got this and have to say that there are some great ideas in here.

I LOVE 'what's your thing' and I am going to be doing this in my close-up shows. It is a brilliant idea and an excellent presentation. This is an excellent piece to do for women in social settings, by the way... Smile

The second piece is a lovely piece of close-up mental magic which is a wonderful way of demonstrating subconscious influence. This may not be for everyone due it's 'magic' aspect, but it is very cool.

The third piece is more of a stage piece in my eyes, and a very good one it is too. The presentation is great, and the kicker can be very spooky - or fun, if you wish. Half of the method is totally new to me and I love it and will be using it in my own effect, which is as high compliment I can pay! This is a very solid routine.

I won't describe the effects more as the other reviewers have already done so, but I will say that Andy has put a lot of thought into this and for $20 I think it is very good.
It is well laid out, well written and easy to understand and follow.

Great work Andy!
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Thanks For the Kind words Thom, and I'm flattered.
The book will be available again in the next few days, thanks to everyone that has showed an interest.

Andy
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
The book is now available with photographic illustrations. Those of you who have already purchased the book will have an updated copy sent out.
There will also be a supplament coming soon with different presentations using the techniques in the book.

Thanks

Andy
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
[quote]On 2008-05-07 05:18, psychicturtle wrote:

I LOVE 'what's your thing' and I am going to be doing this in my close-up shows. It is a brilliant idea and an excellent presentation. This is an excellent piece to do for women in social settings, by the way... Smile

I agree, 'what's your thing' is great
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
This sounds very interesting.

In 'what's your thing' do you ask the participant to think of the word it's self (e.g. humour, large... wallet!) and then 'announce' letters in the usual way?
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Hi Alexander, the spectators have a completely free choice of any one of twenty five character traits each. They are not forced or written down. Yet the performer instantly knows which trait they are thinking of, and goes on to reveal the trait. Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Andy
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
$5 off the price of Gonzovision untill 9pm Sunday (GMT) please use the paypal address gonzovision@hotmail.co.uk instead of going through the store in the link.
that's $15 for a 30 page ebook, with three great effects.

Andy
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Offer closed, thanks to all those who took advantage of this, you will recieve your suplements around the end of May.

Andy
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Oh.... bugger! Missed the bargain!

Thanks for the info mate.
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
"Gonzovision" by Andrew Stephenson

For me personally, the effects found within this neat little book align very well with someone who is taking more action in the direction of mentalism.

I can honestly say that I will be using this material in my professional work.

Greatest thanks

Brad "Scarnecky" Gordon
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Thanks to everyone who brought this. The book is no longer available, I just have a little bit more work to do on the supplement and I will send it out. Thanks for your patience, I fly out to L.a to get married in a couple of weeks so time is scarce at the moment however I will endeavor to get this done before I go.

Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Gonzovision Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL