The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dr. Sawa's approach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Those of you attending the SAM/IBM combined convention will be treated to something new from Dr. Sawa. A new Version of Ron Daytons Opium coin has been machined by Nakashima Kengo. It is an American half dollar and a replica of an ancient Japanese Coin. This beautifil coin has been routined by Dr. Sawa. I have seen the preliminary DVD of the routine, and it is amazing. Dr. SAwa will be a guest of honor at the convention. Watch for him, and the new coin from Kreis Magic

Kotah, aka Ronald Dayton
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That sounds great. I have the original version, and while I enjoy the clever construction of the coins, I'm not thrilled with the appearence of the coins.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Tony, the word I would use to describe the set Nakashima Kengo sent me as a sample is "Spectacular " The machine fit is precise; and the replica of the ancient Japenese coin is a thing of beauty. AS I watched the Sawa Demo DVD; It was diffucult to believe it was based on my origination.

I know exactly what you mean about the IS dealers work; and I agree.

Kreis Magic and Dr. Sawa have taken it to another level of excellence.

Kotah
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
Any dates on availability over the internet?
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Jeff, at present I am only aware that it will be introduced at the convention.
L& L are involved in a new Sawa DVD. Assoon as I can solidify some further detals for release dates/ availability; I will post them.

Kotah
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
Thanks KOTAH.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Nakashima Kengo informed me that July is the month to watch. Dr Sawa said L&L will be releasing his new DVD then. Kreis Magic will be selling the new coin at the IBM-SAM convention. Kreis should have a new site with details on the coin very soon; Mr. Kengo is creating it now, and machinging coins enmass for the convention.

Kotah
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Newb2
I met Mr. Kengo at LVMI. He is a really cool guy and his stuff is very creative. I look forward to seeing his new release!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dr. Sawa's approach (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL