The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bridge Size Double Facers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thomas Burkhart
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Thomas Burkhart
Hi,

I want to switch to Bridge Size cards, as they are quite common here in Germany and almost every move is so much easier to do and you have a much better angle protection. Even holding a double is esier as you get more pressure on the shor sides, so the cards don't split at all.

My only problem is, are there any double facers for Bridge Cards on the market besides Piatnik (their qualitty is awfull).

Are their any other Bridge Size cards besides Bycicle with the same quality and finish?

Best

Thomas
Check out my new blog: http://www.escamoteur.de
You find there reviews, tipps and my thoughts about magic.
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Have you considered making your own? If you cut the white border off a bicycle care and glue it to a blank face card (assuming you can get that in bridge size) you have a nifty double backer. The edge is still a single thinkness in appearance but the body of the card double thick. So it also makes a great locator card as well. I used to use one all the time and had fun with it.

Kex
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Thomas,

Contact Haines House of Cards (just Google them). You can buy Bridge size double facers in lots of 500 cards/box. (Poker size available too)

Best,
Vlad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bridge Size Double Facers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL