The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MONEY DVD Starring Jay Noblezada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Penguin Magic reports Jay's newest DVD is expected to be available May 15th.

AD and video demo: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1755

This DVD will take you from beginner in money magic to the point where you can do an entire act with just the money and props in your wallet.

The focus of the DVD is four show pieces. These are four of the strongest effects in money magic. Learn these effects and you'll be able to entertain anywhere you go.

The DVD also features a bonus section packed with fun money tricks and puzzles. Incorporate your favorite items from the bonus section into your money act.

Show Pieces:
5 and 1 Transpo - Noblezada's favorite money trick. The ultimate opener. Simple and fun to perform.

$ 2 Window - Two bills turn into one bill. Insanely visual!

Cornered by Joshua Jay - A new concept in money magic. Vanish a bill and make it appear anywhere you want! No special equipment!

Alpha Cash - Noblezada's new handling of the classic Flash Cash/Easy Money. Five $ 1 bills change into five $ 20 bills. It's bold and incredibly fun to perform.

Bonus Tricks
Joke The Ripper - It LOOKS AND SOUNDS like you're ripping a bill in half, but it's just a joke!

George Smiles - This cool optical trick lets you put a smile on a borrowed bill!

Torn and Restored Bill - Tear a piece out of their bill, put it into your mouth, and spit it back at the bill. The bill is visually restored!

Insta Cash - Produce a $ 100 bill from between your credit card and ID!

Penny Split - Split a penny into two quarters!

Dollar Division - Cut a bill in half and it instantly turns into two bills!

Psychic Serial - Your spectator takes out a bill. They fold it up. You devine the serial number!

$ 100 Bill Switch - When you're doing money magic people love to ask, "Can you turn it into a hundred?". Now you can!

Sweet Surprise - A spectator's signed coin vanishes and ends up inside a sugar packet.

Haunted Dollar Bill - Hold a dollar bill in your hand. It magically folds itself up right before your spectator's eyes.

Bonus Puzzles:
Five Coins - In this impromptu puzzle, coins must be configured into a specific order by sliding them two by two. Only 5 moves.

Heads and Tails - Within 3 moves, 3 coins need to face the same way. Only 3 moves.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I wonder is that Stevan Schusters self folding dollar bill.........
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
This one actually looks pretty decent...I might pick it up.
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Yeah, this actually does look decent...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I just pre-ordred and they gave me the download for free before the DVD arrives. VERY COOL!

solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Thanks for the news Mr. Kavanagh! I'll put in my order as soon as I get some money in.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Don't forget to use your Penguin customer discount for an extra 10% off. I'm watching the DVD now and it's got some cool teaching graphics.

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Purchased and downloading. 95%.
baggins321
View Profile
Loyal user
United States
223 Posts

Profile of baggins321
I've been using $2 window for some time, it's awesome. and I've been meaning to get 5 to 1 transpo as well. seems like a great deal!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Download is taking so long. It is over 1 gigabyte. Wow.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is it Jay's presentation style that you all like? It seems like much of the material I have on different DVDs through the years...
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
How long did it take for you guys to receive the download link after ordering? I ordered it last night and still don't have it and I'm gonna call customer service when it opens.
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Nevermind...got it fixed. Did anyone post a review on this yet?
Eric Simmatis
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eric Simmatis
I did not like the look of Alpha cash....but other then that looks good!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jay Noblezada has an effect on the DVD called: Psychic Serial - Your spectator takes out a bill. They fold it up. You devine the serial number!

Isn't this Jay Sankey's effect SERIAL KILLER from his DVD 22Blows to the Head ( Jay used his full view Paperclipped switch )?

Can anyone confirm this?

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Jim Pace also has a routine of that sort where you borrow bill, do a cute little trick with it, and pull out a card that shows a serial number you prepped in advance. Is this anything like the Noblezada effect?
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Hmmm...I like Noblezada but again the tv demo doesn't show the whole routine.
The multiple bill change at the end doesn't do it for me...I stick with extreme burn.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Downloaded over the weekend (man, I love those downloadable DVDs!)

I don't have an arsenal of money tricks so this is all good stuff for me. I have to give this high marks for value as there is a lot of content on the DVD and the tricks are very convincing.

As with Jay's other DVDs, the teaching is solid and he's just a likable guy. I always give high marks to instructional videos that have actual performances of the routines for real people. Jay provides a lot of on-the-street footage for each effect - especially the 4 primary effets. At each location he has a spectator wear a helmut cam to get another angle.

Jay provides several variations for the presentation and handling of the bills and gimmicks. Jay's explanations are slow, thorough and he uses multiple angles.

The four primary pieces are very strong pieces although they are really quick. No four minute, multi-phase routines here. The Joshua Jay TnR bill, called Cornered, is the most elaborate routine. Joshua Jay has some really sweet "torn bill to impossible location" presentation ideas.

So far, I've been using the $2 Window and I absolutely love it. I won't leave home without it. A great visual illusion that looks so clean (even though you're a little dirty).

The production is excellent although with the downloadable version, you don't get working DVD menus.

The skill level required to execute these tricks is low. Patter and presentation style is the most important feature for executing these gems.
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
Magic Roman
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Magic Roman
Jay has done a great job of breaking the moves down into basics. This is a nice starter DVD for coin magicians. I agree with Konjurer, that being able to use menus to select your field is much easier than what you get if you do the direct download. I have the DVD, but I’ve downloaded DVD magic from P******Magic.com before and the downloads (at least the ones I have downloaded from them) do not have the luxury of menus as you would have with the physical DVD.
Magically,
Roman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MONEY DVD Starring Jay Noblezada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL